Chapter 6

The screen lit up:

Two years later: Winterfell

The screen showed a 4 year old Daella with a sword in hand.Then fighting with one of the Winterfell guards as Jorah and Rickon and his lady wife and their very young son watched from above.

Then fighting with one of the Winterfell guards as Jorah and Rickon and his lady wife and their very young son watched from above

(Pretend this is a four year old)

James:How did they allow this?

Daella:My father gave them clear instructions to make sure that I learn how to protect myself and is well educated.

James & Lily:Oh.

Daella got knocked down onto the ground.

Guard:You are getting better Princess.

Daella:Thank you, Ser Allen.

A lady whispered to Ser Jorah and handed him something.

Ser Jorah:Princess you have received a letter from the Queen.

Daphne:I'm guessing they got married.

Daella:Yup.

this made Daella get up quickly and ran to Ser Jorah.And sat right next to Ser Jorah as he read the letter.

Jorah:Dear, Ella
Aegon's second name day is approaching fast, I would love it if you came home to King's Landing.but Aegon has not stop speaking your name since your last visit home.By the time you get this letter your father should be arriving there any day.Don't send a letter to Rhaenyra I want this to be a surprise for her and Aegon.We hope you make make it.

Sincerely, Your stepmother.

Aegon:Mother why?

Alicent:I just wanted to inform her of what was going on.

Daella:Aww did someone miss me when I was away.

Aegon hid behind Helaena and Aemond so she won't see him turn pink.The ladies awed seeing how they interacted with each other as much as some people hate incest but they had to admit they were cute.

As soon as they heard the King was arriving everybody scattered around preparing for the King.Rickon and Gilliana stayed beside the Princess and Ser Jorah.

Rickon:We have a name day present for you Daella.

Daella:I think my celebration and presents are enough.

Gilliana:No I don't think so but a mother wolf just gave birth 2 months back and they are ready to leave their mother now.

Daella:No, you should keep the wolves for when you have more children.

Gilliana:She had 10 pups we should be fine come on and pick yours.

Daella:Okay let's go.