Chapter 1

The screen lit up showing the title

HOUSE OF THE DRAGONS

The screen showed  a date

October 31st, 1981

Then the screen showed James Potter holding a little girl while running down a hall as a woman chased him as the little girl giggled.

The women in the hall all awed at the sound of the girls giggle.

Lily: James give me Druella she needs to be put down for bed with Harry.

James:No my bambi wants to play so we're gonna play.

Lily looked at the screen in sadness.

Lily:I should have just let you play with her then maybe she'll still be here.

James:It's not your fault Lily-flower none of us knew that it would happen.

Lily:I know but I still feel guilty she went missing under our watch.

Sirius:We don't blame you Lily.

Remus:Sirius is right Lily we don't blame you.

Lily nodded knowing she wasn't gonna win looked back at the screen.

Lily:No she wants to go to bed but you're keeping her up now give her to me.

James:Fine but I am waking up early tomorrow just to play with them both.

Lily:Yes you can now hand me Ella.

James handing Lily Druella.Then following Lily to the nursery.

James:Goodnight Bambi we'll see you tomorrow.

Hearing that it brought tears to the Lupin-Black and Potter family eyes knowing they never saw her the next day.

Lily:Goodnight Princess.

They said before kissing her and Harry on the head and turning off the lights then leaving.When the door closed a shadow crept out of the shadows.The camera slowly revealing Albus Dumbledore.

Sirius:YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU TOOK OUR DAUGHTER AWAY FROM US!!

Albus:It was for the greater good my boy.

Remus:We are not your boys.

Amelia:Albus Dumbledore you are under arrest for the kidnap of a magical child.

But that wasn't enough for Druella/Daella's family.They stood up and started yelling hexes and curses at him.Nobody did anything they would have done the same.After Dumbledore was almost half dead that's when Amelia stood up.

Amelia:Okay that is enough he still needs to be alive when we take him in.

They didn't stop none of them not even Harry which surprised Hermione and Ron not ever seeing him like this.Seeing as he must have really loved his sister even knowing her for a short period of time.

Amelia:OKAY ENOUGH.

She said waving her wand making their wands fly towards her hand.

Daella seeing her family still loved her all this time of her being gone.But she wonders what will happen when they all go back home.Looking back at the scene in front of her seeing her family trying to calm themselves down.

Daella:Why don't we start the movie again.

She said sending them a warm smile towards them.Seeing her smile made them smile for some unknown reason.They nodded agreeing with her but it didn't stop Remus and Sirius from looking at her.