Chapter 2

The screen showed a year:

105 AC

The ones who were brought here after 105 breathes stopped.Seeing as they knew which year this was.

The screen showed a cloud then a golden dragon flying over a tall building, then the city then the camera changed from the sky view then, to a floor view then back to a sky view the dragon let out a roar then landing by the dragon pits the dragon keepers surrounded the dragon and the person riding the dragon. with sticks shaped like spears.The dragon keepers got to close so the dragon let out a roar.

Older Dragon Keeper:Dohaeras Syrax.

The older dragon keeper looked at the younger one nodding.

Younger Dragon Keeper:Umbas Rybas

That calmed the dragon down a little.A slightly older Rhaenyra jumped off Syraxs back.Petting Syraxs neck before taking off her gloves starting to walk away.

Ginny:You guys ride actually dragons.

Daella:Yeah we are what you call dragon riders.

Ginny:Cool

She stated before the screen start to play again.

Everyone looked at them in amazement

Ser Harrold:Welcome back princess, I trust your ride was pleasant.

Rhaenyra:Try not to look so relieved, ser

She said as she walked over to the carriage with a smile.

Ser Harrold:I am relieved every time that golden beast brings you back unspoiled it saves my head from a spike.

The screen change to show that carriage where Alicent was waiting for Rhaenyra.

Alicent:Syrax is growing quickly she'll soon be as big as Caraxes.

Daemon:No she is not, she'll never be as big a Caraxes.

Daella:Yes she will you said the same thing about my dragons and look they are bigger than yours and Rhaenyra dragon.

Daemon just looked at her knowing she is right.

Rhaenyra:That's almost large to saddle two.

Alicent:I believe i'm quite content as a spectator, thank you.

She said before grabbing her dress and walking up the rest of the stairs.Rhaenyra looked over at the older dragon keeper who was speaking high Valyrian to Syrax.

Dragon keeper:Dohaeras

Syrax let out one more grumble and then looked at the dragon keeper.

Dragon keeper:Naejot

Said the Dragon Keeper waving his hand.Syrax finally gave up then headed to the pit.

The Screen showed the carriage heading up the rocky side of the city.Then it showed the view of the city.The camera moved to show a person's view of the guards escorting the carriage into the Red Keep.The gated opened upon seeing the carriage.Then the camera moved up to show the castle.

Harry:That's where you lived?

He asked wide eyed before looking at his sister.She looked at him and nodded.

The screen showed people walking around then zooming in on Alicent and Rhaenyra whose arms were linked as people stopped and bowed as she walked by then started walking again as she walked by.Then they walked through a tunnel and walking by some guards.Unlinking their arms then grabbing each others hands as they walked up the stairs then out of view.The scene changed to show Aemma being fussed over by servers and a 3 year old Daella right beside her mother in her pink dress.