Chapter 1

7 years later.

Noah swore under his breath as he looked at his watch. He had to come home late at night because of the assignment. The national exams were coming up soon. He had to get good grades to pursue a scholarship to university. That way, he could get out of the Vargaz family mansion as soon as possible.

But, he forgot that he shouldn't be home this late!

Nervously, Noah activated the cell phone that had been switched off. He was ready to get hundreds of messages.

But, when the phone activated, he was left speechless. There was only one message. It was from Juan, the Vargaz family aide.

'When you're done, come out immediately. I'm waiting in the parking lot', the message said.

Noah immediately ran to the parking lot of the cafe where he was doing his assignment. He didn't have time to say goodbye to his friends because he was too panicked.

Noah widened his eyes to see the car Juan used to drive there. How did he know where he was?

Noah hurriedly got into the car. When inside, Noah widened his eyes to stare at the man currently sitting at the wheel.

"Ethan...." Noah choked up, he reflexively grabbed the door handle, but the car was locked at once.

"E-Ethan, how did you get here?" Noah was deathly pale. He hadn't expected Ethan to send a message using Juan's cell phone.

Ethan stared calmly, he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, making Noah even more nervous.

"Do you know what time you should be home?" Ethan asked, in his husky voice.

Notch. "I have work to do. And...."

"I said, what time should you be home!"

Noah stammered. "9 pm..."

"What time is it now?" Ethan asked.

"E-eleven. But, I really have a reason why I'm late, please-"

Noah hadn't finished speaking, he was already groaning in pain as Ethan grabbed his short hair roughly. His head snapped up. He winced in pain.

"H-hurt!" moaned Noah, trying to pull Ethan's hand away. His eyes were red with tears. Ethan's grip tightened.

"I-I'm sorry, Ethan! Please forgive me. It's hurt!" cried Noah.

"You cry? You know better what will happen if you break my rule...."

Noah shook his head, he had already explained why he had to come home late. But he knew it was useless to explain it to Ethan. The man always made any excuse to punish him.

"Naked!" Ethan ordered.

Still, with his head up, Noah struggled to remove his shirt. He undid the buttons one by one and removed his clothes. Every movement made his neck ache.

Noah didn't need to be ordered twice, he took off everything, including his underwear. And sat in the cold under the glare of the air-conditioning with a sore neck from being forced to look up.

"Should I ask you to get out and show your friends how nasty you are?" Ethan teased.

Noah immediately shook his head. Ethan had once completely stripped him naked in a mall parking lot and left him for hours. He had to hide behind a pillar to avoid people. He was sure Ethan could do anything.

"I'm so sorry! I will not do it again! I promise! Ethan, please forgive me...." Noah couldn't remember ever having any pride in front of Ethan. The slightest bit of pride he showed, Ethan would so viciously trample on his pride that it felt like he wouldn't be able to live anymore.

"So get out!"

Noah shook his head. "NOOO. Please don't do this! I beg you, Ethan. Please punish me for anything but that!"

"You want to get away from me, right? So get out!" Ethan opened the car door and pushed Noah out.

Noah felt his naked body plummet to the asphalt. It was cold.

With a look of horror, he quickly turned around, but Ethan locked the car again.

Shit! Noah cursed. He was completely naked.

But, he knew it was useless to beg the demon. Instead, he used the opportunity to run away. At the very least, don't meet Ethan at this time.

Ethan squinted to see Noah running away.

"You really want to run away from me?!"