Chapter 14

Noah's heart skipped a beat. He couldn't let them stay here with Ethan. For some reason, he had bad thoughts. "No, they'll be home soon, Ethan."

"Yes, we better go home now. Thanks for your offer," Greg said. He could hear fear in Noah's voice. He didn't want to get his friend into trouble.

"Why don't we go after lunch?" said Frank, who felt that a good offer should never be turned down.

Noah bit his lip in panic at Frank's words. Especially when he heard Ethan giggling. His friends were also uncomfortable and looked at Frank sharply.

"Don't be shy. Eat and then you can go home," Ethan said, calling the servant and asking her to take them to the dining room.

Noah fidgeted as his friends walked away. He didn't dare move. Just then, Greg turned and looked at Ethan, then at Noah, who was looking down. "Can I wait for him? It's better if we go together."

Ethan smiled, "Follow her. I need to talk to Noah."

Greg looked back at Noah but had no reason to insist. Finally, he walked out and closed the door.

Noah was shaking. He didn't know why he was so scared. Being alone with Ethan made him even more uncomfortable.

"Do you like it?" Ethan asked.

Noah didn't understand what Ethan's question meant. He just nodded. He clenched his fists on the blanket when Ethan ran his hands through his hair. Normally the man would pull his hair roughly.

But this time it didn't seem like that.

"What are you waiting for? Join your friend," Ethan said, standing up to look at Noah, who was curled up like a cold chicken.

Noah immediately panicked. It was right that Ethan was looking for a way to humiliate him. He gave the man a pleading look.

"Please let me put some clothes on," Noah said pleadingly.

"Why?"

Noah stared at Ethan. Was there any need for that question? Of course, he needed clothes as a normal human being! Did he think he wasn't human?

"What do you mean? Please don't make me naked in front of my friends," Noah replied.

"They'd love to see you."

"Not naked, please!"

It was much better to be naked in front of strangers than in front of his friends. Just the thought of it made his body shake with embarrassment.

"Aren't you going to obey me?" asked Ethan.

"Yes, but seriously, how can I be naked in front of them? Please, Ethan. Have mercy on me...," Noah pleaded again.

Noah was surprised when Ethan opened the blanket. He immediately closed his legs and covered his cock with his hand.

"When is your birthday?" Ethan suddenly asked in the middle of Noah's panic.

Noah was stunned by the question. It took him a while to remember his birthday.

"June 14th, two months from now."

"What do you want for a present?" Ethan asked again.

Noah was silent. He didn't like presents from Ethan. It meant that the man wanted something else in return. He shook his head.

"Nothing... I don't want anything."

"Sure?"

Noah nodded again.

"You'll start learning to drive. I'll give you a car. Is it good?"

Noah was silent. He didn't know what to say. He loved cars. But if it was Ethan, well...