Chapter 9

Noah looked up, to find a spoon full of mushy food floating in front of him. He wanted to refuse because he didn't feel like eating anything. His head was so dizzy that he just wanted to sleep. But, seeing Ethan's gaze, he immediately opened his mouth.

The porridge was very soft. He didn't need to chew. But his mouth was bitter, making it difficult for him to swallow.

But before he had finished swallowing one mouthful, Ethan was already forcing him to open his mouth for a second mouthful.

"I-"

"Don't talk."

A third mouthful filled Noah's mouth. He had trouble swallowing it.

Ethan had already given the fourth bite. Noah looked away, trying to swallow the food in his mouth. But it was hard. He wanted to vomit. He held the spoon in front of him.

"P-pwease..." he said with his mouth full of food. His eyes began to water.

"Open your mouth."

"N-no, pwease..."

"If you spit it out, you have to eat it again."

Noah instantly felt sick at the thought. He immediately refrained from vomiting. He took a deep breath and swallowed slowly. His white face was now as red as boiled shrimp.

"Ngh..." Noah groaned in despair as Ethan force-fed him.

Noah swallowed without tasting anything or chewing. He was full but the bowl in Ethan's hand was still half full. And when he was no longer able to hold any food, he just let his mouth fill up.

Ethan unblinkingly continued to feed him.

Noah choked. Feeling the porridge enter his nostrils and spewing what was in his mouth onto the bed.

Noah continued to cough.

"P-please enough." His tears were flowing. He knew what was coming. He wiped his face wet with sweat and tears.

But unexpectedly. Ethan helped his wipe his face with a handkerchief. He cleaned his body of scattered porridge.

He painstakingly cleaned his with warm water without saying a word. He then gave Noah a pill.

Noah swallowed it immediately. He was too scared to move at all.

"Sleep!" said Ethan, before he came out with a tray of food.

Noah was stunned, unable to believe what had happened to him. Does Ethan let him? The man didn't punish him?

Was he dreaming?

Noah lay nervously on the big bed. He slept on his side. Whatever was going to happen, he needed sleep right now. He was so tired and weak. Even eating felt like torture. He was so relieved to be able to lie down comfortably.

But all good dreams are not always good.

In the middle of the night, Noah felt his body being violently shaken. He immediately opened his eyes. His eyes widened when he saw Ethan on the side of the bed staring at him. His heart seemed to stop beating right then and there.

"Get up!" Ethan ordered.

Noah got up immediately, looking around him. Then he glanced at the clock on the wall, which showed 1 am. He'd been asleep for quite some time.

"Get up!" repeated Ethan impatiently.

Noah hurriedly got out of bed. His feet stepped on the cold floor and stood at the side of the bed.

"Time to work!" said Ethan.

Noah was confused. Work?

Five minutes later.

Noah cursed silently at the pile of dirty dishes in the kitchen. It looked like the dishes and cooking utensils had been left to pile up on purpose.

Ethan was truly a monster in a handsome human body. The man had ordered all that washing in the early hours of the morning! With a naked body! He wasn't allowed to wear anything at all.

"You said you wanted to work, right?" Ethan said.

Noah was silent. He didn't remember saying that at all. It seemed Ethan was planning to make him regret who knows what he had said. He cursed his mouth that wouldn't shut up.

Noah started washing the equipment. He didn't care about the cold creeping up his body. He had gotten used to selling his shyness since living with Ethan.

Besides, he wouldn't be able to go anywhere until he finished all those piles of dirty dishes and utensils. Ethan very cruelly tied his cock with rope and tied it under the sink. Every time he moved slightly away, the bonds hurt him. So he tried to stand in the same place.

Noah wanted to have the courage to throw a frying pan at Ethan's head every time the man rubbed the tip of his manhood. But he could only restrain himself and keep quiet, and keep working.

"I don't know why you like working so much."

Noah was silent. He felt like replying, "Who the hell said I wanted to do this kind of job?! Who?!"

"You seem to enjoy it."

Noah was still rinsing the plates as he cursed inwardly. 'Fuck you!'.

"Ngh!" Noah was annoyed that Ethan kept playing with his manhood. He was struggling to stand properly, with the wound on his leg. And the man was deliberately making it difficult for him.

It took an hour for Noah to finish all the dirty dishes and utensils. Until the sink was now clean.

Ethan nodded in satisfaction. "Good."

Noah breathed a sigh of relief. But instantly he widened his eyes to see Ethan walking away.

"E-Ethan!" called Noah in panic.

Ethan turned around as if to ask, "What?"

"Noah pointed at the bonds on his cock. Ethan immediately grinned.

"I forgot about that." Then he walked over. But instead of untying the rope, he pulled Noah's two hands back.

Noah knew what Ethan meant, and he immediately struggled. "Please no...!"

Ethan tied Noah's hands behind his body. "I told you, I don't like you saying 'No'."

"Please Ethan, don't do this," Noah begged.

Ethan patted Noah's ass once before he walked away.

"Ethan!" Noah exclaimed, panicking. In his current position, he couldn't do anything but stand. He couldn't sit down or move away because the distance between the ropes was short. And he couldn't take it off with his hands tied.

"Ethan!!"

"Ssshhh.... You'll wake everyone up." Ethan smiled, before disappearing from the kitchen leaving Noah in a horror look.

"God, damn it!" groaned Noah irritably. He was still dizzy and his body hadn't fully healed. Ethan wanted him to suffer.

Noah gulped, not daring to imagine falling unconscious. His cock would probably be cut off. "No. ...."

Two hours felt like years to Noah. He started to hear the servants getting up.

Shit!