Oh Boy, What's 1-A Been Up To?

3rd person POV
It had been around 4 months since Midoriya left for America. Hitoshi Shinso of Class 1-C had taken his place... and was somehow just as catty. Since Midoriya changed his number, nobody was able to get in touch with him, but he chose to contact Shinso. And somehow, the formerly quiet, competitive apprentice of Aizawa had become a sassy, bitchy shell of his former self. How, everyone wondered? Midoriya had changed his phone number after his big move east, and it seemed like the only one he wanted to keep in touch with was Shinso.

Somehow, through nothing but phone calls, video chats, and text messages, Shinso began to resent his new classmates. They had been nothing but friendly and welcoming towards him, and yet he shunned them, shrugged them off as nothing but a bunch of "pathetic loser bitches". Not even Monoma could harbor this much sheer hatred towards Class 1-A. There were theories spreading around as to what happened, but nobody could get close enough to Shinso to confirm them.

While these theories simmered like a pot of chicken and rice, Aizawa had an announcement for the class.

"Alright, kids. We're going to America for a while."

This came as a shock to the class. Well, all except Shinso, who had a content smirk on his face, as if he knew what was going on.

"When are we leaving?" Iida asked, his hand raised to the heavens.

"Saturday. You'll have a week to pack whatever you need."

"Where in America are we going?" Kaminari questioned. This was met with nothing but a shrug from Aizawa and a chuckle from Shinso. "Hey, it was a legitimate question."

Shinso's head whipped around to face Kaminari. His eyes were full of malice. "Are you talking back to me, Pikachu? I swear to god if you so much as say another word to me, I'm gonna make you sorry you even met me. Got it, Outlet Fork?" he said in a hissed whisper.

Right. Don't talk to Shinso. Kaminari turned back to face Aizawa, who didn't seem to hear anything of what happened. Even after threatening Kaminari, Shinso wore a content grin on his face.

(meanwhile, back in America, it's Izuku's POV)

The first class of the day. Boring as shit, but whatever. Elijah and Ace sat down before me as I sat on both of their laps. I was like a queen on her throne. The teacher tapped her ruler on the desk in order to get our attention. My friends and I reluctantly gave it to her.

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make." We all groaned. And by "we all", I mean the Misfits. This was gonna be a massive waste of time. "We're going to be having some hero course students from Class 1-A of UA High School joining us!"

Everyone was shocked. Maddy even spat out some of the Starbucks she was drinking. Even after I had made it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR to the school that UA High is hell on earth, this bitch of a teacher decides to tell us that Class 1-Ass is gonna be learning alongside us? There has to be some conspiracy going on.

After class, I confronted my friends.

"This sucks ass. My bitch-ass former classmates are coming to AUA. I'm guessing they're gonna torment me again like back at UA," I moaned, laying on Elijah's chest as he stroked my curvy, feminine waist.

"Actually, this could work out in a good way, Zuzu," Ace said.

"How so?" I questioned.

"I think I see where Ace is going with this. You're not alone anymore. You've got us! With our help, you could make their lives here a living hell!" Yuri exclaimed, punching her hand with her fist with an evil grin.

"Hmm... and if I'm the one put in charge of them..."

"They'll have to obey your every command!" Alex interrupted. I glared at him. Nobody interrupts me, but he's my sister's boyfriend so I would let him off easy. For now.

"...yes. And if they step out of line, we'll deal with them accordingly," I said with a chuckle.

"Izubabe, you're a fucking genius," Ace said, giving me a passionate kiss on the neck. Elijah followed suit, kissing me on the lips. Revenge was going to be slow and painful for these bitches.

A/N: I'm so sorry to all of you fellow Shinso lovers, but this happens so damn often in these fics. Someone in 1-A is best friends with Midoriya and has the exact same personality. Usually it's Kaminari, Bakugo, or Shinso, and unfortunately, the unlucky victim of this was Shinso.