The Misfits Fucking Kill Someone

⚠️warnings: blood, violence, death
(also the outfit above is what midoriya is wearing, since it's obligatory at this point to tell you what he's wearing)

3rd person POV
A week after the announcement, sure enough, Class 1-A was at the airport waiting for their ride.

"So, who are we staying with?" Kirishima asked Aizawa.

"Not sure. Some anonymous benefactors said they would pay for our stuff, as long as we behaved. So make sure you're all on your best behavior, got it?"

"Got it!" everyone said in unison, save for Shinso.

Outside the airport, a stretch limousine pulled up right in front of Aizawa. The window rolled down to reveal Sebastian the butler in the front seat.

 The window rolled down to reveal Sebastian the butler in the front seat

"You must be Shota Aizawa and your... class," Sebastian said, trying not to sound as full of contempt as he was. "Hop in. We're going to school."

Everyone carefully got into the limo. It was cramped, definitely not made for 20 teenagers.

"Aizawa-sensei?" Yaoyorozu asked. "You did tell our benefactor that there would be 21 of us, right?"

"Yes. Is it cramped back there?" Aizawa asked, unable to see how confined it was in the back seat.

"Sero's elbow is in my face and I'm drowning in Eau de Kaminari," Jiro groaned.

"Sebastian here says we should be there in... 30 minutes."

The class groaned, but didn't complain any more. They didn't know what the benefactor considered good behavior and didn't want to find out what they didn't. They sucked it up and swallowed their discomfort for the time being, until they pulled in front of their new school, AUA.

"Alright, basta- I mean kids, out of the car," Sebastian said, correcting himself before anyone realized. The class exited the limo like clowns out of a tiny clown car. The school was massive, looking like it was built in a castle, uncharacteristic for the States. Once 1-A entered the lobby of the school, they were met with a semicircle of students, in the center of which was none other than their former classmate himself, flanked by a new friend group.

"Hey, Deku! How's it-" Before Sero could continue, Izuku began to shout.

"Do NOT call me that EVER AGAIN!!" he yelled, taking everyone by surprise, except for the posse of friends behind him. "You all are only to refer to me as Midoriya, Sir, or Master ONLY. And on the battlefield, I am Dark Bunny and Dark Bunny ALONE."

All of 1-A side-eyed each other. "Uh... okay, Midoriya. Sorry about that."

"You should be," Elijah said, crossing his arms with a malicious look in his eye. "You made our bunny's life a living hell."

"We... didn't know you were going through that, Midoriya. You could've talked to us," Kirishima said, thinking over every word and yet still fearing the worst. "Was it Bakugo or something?"