The Misfits Fucking Kill Someone Again

a/n: god dammit i can't believe i forgot the fucking bikini deku was wearing. see above. also, i'm gonna remind you all that these kids are 16-18 years old. mostly minors. also, this one's longer than usual due to the song lyrics. and the climax.

Class 1-A was in a predicament. In the dead of night, Midoriya and his band of merry Misfits came knocking at their door, asking if they wanted to play a friendly game of truth or dare. If that day's incidents were anything to go by, this wasn't a game, nor was it friendly. Still, what other choice did they have? They were on the horns of a dilemma. In between Scylla and Charybdis. Say yes, and they were at the mercy (or lack there of) of the almighty queen of the mansion. Say no, and God only knows what the merciless master of the house would have in store for them.

Outside on the pool deck, the Misfits were all seated comfortably on chairs. Each one was taken, which meant that 1-A would have to sit elsewhere. Even the chairs that weren't occupied by people were taken by drinks or other assorted belongings. The poor souls averted their eyes from the judging gaze of the Misfits as they took the walk of shame to their seats.

"So, who's up first?" Izuku asked, an evil grin plastered on his face.

"Why don't we give them a little... demonstration first?" Izumi grinned. "Alex, truth or dare."

"...Truth." Alex shouldn't have been nervous, but he was.

"Biggest insecurity."

Alex fidgeted in his seat as his friends eagerly awaited his answer. "...my last name. Like, my parents' last name isn't even Walmart. Neither of theirs are. They just thought 'oh, Walmart sounds like a good last name for our kid, let's go with that'. I think they hate-"

"Alright, nobody cares, Walmart. Get on with the truth or dare." Izuku said, shooing his opinion to the side.

"Yuri. Truth or dare," Alex sighed.

"Dare! I'm no pussy!"

"Sing us a song."

Yuri stood up with a proud grin. "Gladly." She scrolled through her phone until she found the perfect song for the occasion.

(i am so sorry)

Spain what you doin'?
Hey, reporting live (live)
It's Trap Bunnie BubblesI wanna live in that mansion (big house)
Playboy bunny, what's happenin?' (Hugh Hefner)
Pedal to the medal, I'm gassin' (vroom)
Diamonds on my neck and they dancin' (ah)
Bad lil' baby, what's crackin'? (What's crackin'?)
Eat my pussy out, tongue spazzin' (shake it)
Got a nasty lil' ho but she classy (classy)
And she naked in the club, yeah, she flashin' (titties)Don't know me yet but you want to
Got the Playboy tat and I'm on too (on too)
Steady breakin' hearts, what you gon' do?
Tryna test these hoes like grade school (test)
Don't be mad, I'on want you (don't want you)
Got you kissin' on my neck and my thighs too (uh)
I said, don't be mad, I'on want you
Things won't work with a girl like you (like you)R.I.P. to you bitches, wanna be me
No, you not friends, you all are my enemies
Talkin' all shit, tryna make fun of me
Playin' my shit, well, now you look up to me
Suck on my dick and kiss on my pretty feet (kiss)
Know it's a bop as soon as I hit the beat
You are my trick, my pussy might be the treat (treat)
My shit is good, trust me, it's hella sweetDon't know me yet but you want to
Got the Playboy tat and I'm on too (on too)
Steady breakin' hearts, what you gon' do?
Tryna test these hoes like grade school (tryna test)
Don't be mad, I'on want you
Got you kissin' on my neck and my thighs too (uh)
I said, don't be mad, I'on want you
Things won't work with a girl like you (like you)Do not write a check that you cannot cash
When I go to the bank, I need it real fast
Don't bring up my ex, that bitch is the past
Texting my bitch? I put you on blast
Pimpin' these hoes, that shit is a craft
I seen what your game is, I think I might pass (pass)
Love it when shorty be shakin' that ass (yeah, yeah)
I go to the club just to throw racksPlay the game or the game plays you
I ain't mean to hurt you but it's what I do (my bad)
Life lil' baby, nah, it ain't cruel
I'm not claimin' shit, you was not my boo (my boo)
Not stayin' long, just passin' through
Steady breakin' hearts, it ain't nothin' new
I was never stayin', just get a clue (get a clue)
Big crippin' bae, rockin' all that blueDon't know me yet but you want to
Got the Playboy tat and I'm on too (on too)
Steady breakin' hearts, what you gon' do?
Tryna test these hoes like grade school (tryna test)
Don't be mad, I'on want you
Got you kissin' on my neck and my thighs too (uh)
I said, don't be mad, I'on want you
Things won't work with a girl like you (what?)Things won't work with a girl like you (like me)
I said, things won't work with a girl like you (like you)
Haha, see you next time
Trap Bunnie Bubbles
Bye, haha, haha
I'm lowkey faded, hahaha
I don't really know what's going on anymore