I Keep Losing Motivation To Write But I Stay Silly :3

(yes this is a real chapter)

(i'm starting to dislike the first-person perspective so third person it is)

Still shaken from the events of that morning, 1-A went through the day as best as possible, despite the trauma of losing a classmate in such a gruesome manner. Todoroki's corpse was taken away in a body bag by paramedics, who didn't seem at all fazed about the incident. Everyone in the class had the same thought. This has happened before. This has to have happened before. What other explanation was there? And with how much influence Midoriya and his band of Misfits had, there was little hope for them to be brought to justice, by the law or otherwise.

All throughout the day, 1-A noticed something about the school, A.UA. It was a snootier-than-usual private school, that was obvious from the outside. But what was weird were the inhabitants. Everyone, from students to teachers to the principal herself (who they noticed bore a striking resemblance to Midoriya) was wearing a shiny pewter pin of a letter M somewhere on them. Everyone wearing the pin stared at them in what seemed to be a combination of disbelief and scorn. Eventually, Kirishima worked up the courage to ask one of the teachers what the pin's purpose was.

"Uh... Davis-sensei?" he asked the math teacher, who was also wearing the M insignia. "Hate to intrude, but, uh... we just got here, and we're... kinda wondering what the M pin means?"

Ms. Davis gave Kirishima a warm yet fake-looking smile. "M is for Misfits. They have us wear these pins so that they know we're affiliated with them. What, you don't have one yet?" Kirishima shook his head. "Shame. I hate to say it, but if you don't have one of these, you've got a bit of a target on your back."

He gulped in fear. "H... how so?"

"The Misfits need to know you're on their side... or else." She cupped her hand over the pin and leaned over to whisper in his ear. "We've lost two teachers and many other students who refused to wear it. Their... 'master', Izuku Midoriya, is ruthless. He and the Misfits rule over the school with an iron fist. He may look pretty at first glance, but he won't hesitate to put anyone back in their place... by any means necessary. And if that means he... kills them,  then... then so be it."

By this point, both Kirishima and Ms. Davis were in a cold sweat.

"I'm sorry to cut it short, but you need to leave. Now."

"Wha- Why? I have more questions."

"Glory to the Misfits!" With that, Ms. Davis shoved Kirishima out of her classroom and shut the door.

Once out of earshot of any A.UA students bearing the Misfits insignia (or as Tokoyami took to calling it, the Mark of the Beast), Kirishima relayed the information to the rest of the class before the limousine came to pick them up and drive them to their host house. In this case, the house was absolutely enormous. It looked more like a luxury hotel than someone's house. And this was all theirs... or so they thought.

Standing in the driveway was the Misfit Master himself, Supreme Leader of American UA, Izuku "Dark Bunny Midoriya." He had changed his outfit since 1-A had last seen him. When before they thought he pulled the outfit off well, now it just showed how easy it was to manipulate the masses. With a sickeningly sweet smile on his face and his barbaric boyfriends on each arm, he looked like a queen.

 With a sickeningly sweet smile on his face and his barbaric boyfriends on each arm, he looked like a queen

Once everyone in 1-A had been kicked out of the limo, Izuku addressed his subjects.

"So, 1-Ass. Welcome to my house." Everyone had the same thought in that moment. We're fucked. "We have a few ground rules before you all officially start living in my humble abode. Rule number one. You are never to talk to me or my Misfits. Ever."

"If we're feeling nice, you could maybe... grovel? Kiss our baby's feet perhaps?" Elijah asked, waiting for an answer. "Go on. How does that sound?"

Sero decided to pipe up this time. "You... you just told us never-"

"I SAID DON'T FUCKING TALK TO US, YOU IGNORANT BUNCH OF WHORES!!" Izuku screeched. Elijah looked content with his baiting of the class as they stood in fearful silence. "Rule number two. Always remember that you are below me. If you think you are more than dog shit under my sexy stiletto heel, you are sorely mistaken. Got it?"

Everyone gave a stiff, fearful nod.

"Perfect. Rule number 3. You are to obey our every command. When we say jump, you say how high. When we say 'scram', you LEAVE. And when we say 'all twenty of you are sharing a room', you are never to question that."

At this point, Uraraka had started crying from fear. She couldn't help it. She tried to stifle it as best as she could, but she couldn't take it at this point. Izuku strutted up to her, a look of pure malice on his face.

"Aww, is Urahoe sad? Does the bitch wanna go home? You gonna piss your pants, crybaby?" he taunted as Uraraka stifled sobs, large tears rolling down her cheeks. He let out a cackle and slapped her across the face. Hard. "Suck it up, you little slut. You're in my house now, and we don't have room for crybaby bitches like you."

Everyone was shocked. Midoriya just slapped Uraraka as hard as humanly possible, and he and his posse were laughing like he had just told the funniest joke in existence. The handprint on Uraraka's cheek was growing larger and redder by the second. Nobody said anything. Uraraka's sobs grew quieter, becoming drowned out by the laughter of the Misfits. While 1-A was wallowing in their own fear, the Misfits were relishing in the joy they'd get from making their queen's former classmates' lives pure hell.

A/N: I feel like this is accidentally turning into some hopeless psychological horror or something. Like, the second 1-A comes back into the picture, people start dying and there's a literal cult that has taken over the school.
Also, if you think that Izuku and his posse are being unnecessarily wrathful here, you've clearly never read some of these fics. A lot of the time, the cruel and unusual treatment of class A isn't even warranted. Like, yes, they talk about him behind his back some and his boyfriend cheats on him (don't get me wrong, that sucks ass), but the reaction is blown out of proportion when they inevitably come to visit. Trust me, it happens way more often than you may think.