1. Two Different Lives

Hey, I hope you'll enjoy the story. Do like and support. Happy reading lovelies.
_______________________________________

"Destiny has it's own way to reunite two people who are meant for each other"

There was a friends party in"Saxena House", Swastik and his friends were enjoying the party. But it was getting little simple so Swastik wanted to add some drama to it and he saw his sister, she was standing with hot coffee cup and he pushed her and all hot coffee spilled on her hand. She asked him to be careful . But he started to insulting her.

"Mumma trust me I didn't beat him. He was the one who was continuously insulting me infront of his friends, I just lightly held him and told him to not insult me" Sneha said to her mother with teary eyes.

"You deserve to be insulted, look at you how unlucky you are, he is your younger brother still you can't bear his words he is just having fun with you" Mrs. Saxena laughed at her daughter who was controlling her tears, because she don't want anyone to see how weak she is.

"Mumma let her cry she deserves to cry, she is like this only. She only know how to cry nothing else, let her cry" her younger brother Swastik said and started laughing at her.

"Mumma trust me this coffee was very hot and he intentionally pushed me because of which whole coffee spilled on my hand and I just asked him politely to be careful but he started making fun of me and I was just stopping him to not insult me anymore but " Sneha said but Mrs. Saxena shouted at her infront of everyone "JUST SHUT UP, you are such a careless girl , I regret the day you were born" she said and left.

Party continued as if nothing happened .

Sneha ran to her room and started crying " ku bhagwaan ji hum he ku, hum itne boore hai kya ki koi humse pyaar nahi karta " after crying for almost an hour she got up and applied burnt cure medicine because her hands were burning which nobody cared about, after that she slept.

---------------------------------------

Sneha woke up and felt hungry and weak because of crying she smiled to herself that no one checked on her or asked for food, so she got up and went to kitchen to find something to eat because she was hungry and she haven't eaten anything from morning. Luckily she found some leftover food she thought that atleast her mother thought about it to keep some food. She heated the food and started eating it.

Suddenly her mother came and asked in frustrated tone "is this your time to wakeup. you are a grown up girl , soon you'll be married this what you'll do there. I'm damn sure your in-laws will beat you to death. Such a careless girl" and she left. Sneha didn't said anything, she was not having strength to say anything she just listened everything with teary eyes.

Sneha didn't felt like eating anymore so she got up and threw the leftover food then washed the dishes and went back to her room. And cried whole night on her destiny.

---------------------------------------

On the other hand ,

"Bye Ma, I love you . I'll be back in evening" he called to his assistant and said "Hello, I'll be there in few minutes, just organise the meeting room. Clients are on the way, ask Aman to see the arrangements I'll be reaching" said Rudransh

Rudransh was in his car going to "Pearl Company" today he was going to sign one of the most profitable deal which will help "Pearl" to reach the highest level in the business world.

Rudransh was working on his laptop, he was preparing for the upcoming deal. Suddenly a message popped up in his phone. He smiled and picked up his phone it was from his girlfriend Amisha.

Amisha Rajput is a doctor by profession and daughter of Mr.Suryansh Rajput who is well known business man. Amisha is a smart, intelligent girl. She is little stubborn which means if she wants something or someone she will get it, "at any cost".

Texts-:

Amisha- hey babe, how are you?

Rudransh -I'm good sweetheart, I'll text you later I'm busy right now. I love you

Amisha- okay take care. I love you too babe

Rudransh smiled and kept the phone aside. He reached the company. Guards came and open the door of the car. He came out with different aura, his personality speaks about him. He is bold, confident and completely devoted towards his work .

To his family ones he is sweet and caring.

But in professional life he is completely different.

He went inside to his office and checked his files and arrangements. Suddenly, Aman entered his office and said "hey bro, everything is prepared let's sign the deal and celebrate our success" Aman said happily.

Rudransh lift his eyes from file to see Aman standing their he said with a irritating face "will you please knock the door before entering my office", Aman said "No" and laughed Rudransh gave him a death glare Aman understood it's time to defeat he said "Okay Okay, from the Next time. Now we should leave for the meeting"

They left for the meeting and after the meeting they signed the deal which will lead the "Pearl" to reach the higher level in business world.

After the meeting Rudransh send his assistant to announce the dinner party for all the employees in the evening on the occasion of success of their company.

And he decided to celebrate the success with his family. So he told his mom about the successful deal and asked her to come with dad and his younger brother to the restaurant for dinner.

--------------------------------------

Two different lives, Two different families and two different people. Bond by destiny.

Let's see how destiny will bring them together.

How Two hearts Destined for each other will finds its way to meet.