5. He Cares

2400+ words🤧

Hey beautiful people...here I am with the next chapter.I want all of your support and votes on my story. I will try my best to make it more interesting.

Okay so author's note...
English is not my first language so there must be grammatical mistakes so please try to ignore them . This story is completely my imagination. if by any chance any scene or any characters are similar to real life or any other story then it must be a coincidence because my story and characters of my story are from my beautiful imagination. It's not at all related to real life.Its completely fictional.

If by any chance you are not interested in my stories then please leave it . I don't want any bad comments on my stories.

Please hit the star ⭐button to vote my story and leave beautiful comments.

And yeah my beautiful readers who are liking my story,I would like to thank them.

So yeah, now you all can enjoy this chapter 😊😊

Happy Reading,

---------------------------------------------
After bidding goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Singhaniya they went to sleep. Sneha made the pillow walls between them and she slept on her side whereas Rudransh mind was completely engrossed in her thoughts and while thinking about it he slept.
---------------------------------------------

Next Morning,

Sneha opened her eyes and first thing she saw was hand and legs hanging over the wall of pillows. She got scared for a second but then she realised its her husband who is sleeping by cuddling pillow walls. She smiled to herself and she slightly lift herself to see her husband. She saw his face dipped in the pillow walls and his left hand and leg was on the pillow walls , his hairs were messy and she saw a mole under his lower lips which was really attractive but she ignored her unholy thoughts.

She thought to herself you are exactly what I wanted. But he hates you her inself mocked. Her eyes became teary but she controlled her tears. Unknowingly she caressed his cheeks lightly with her hands and said in whispering voice "I don't know why you hate me but I promise I'll try my best to make you fall in love with me".

"That's very tough, scaredy cat" he said with his morning husky voice. She took her hands back and saw him carefully but his eyes were closed. She didn't say anything and hurriedly ran towards the washroom to do her morning routine.

Rudransh was sleeping but when he felt her soft hands on his cheeks he woke up but he was still sleepy so he decided to not open his eyes. And just enjoy her touch. But when he heard her saying that she'll make him fall in love. He unknowingly said those words but as soon as he said those words she took her hands back because of which he lost that soothing touch of her hands. And before he could say anything else she left the room. He regret his decision to speak.

Why you were enjoying her touch his inner self mocked. He opened his eyes with a shock. He realised that he really liked her touch. But then he shook his head vigrousely and said to himself do not feel these things for her.
---------------------------------------------

Sneha came back after taking shower. Today she was wearing beautiful blue anarkali suit. She combed her hair and clutched some of her hair partition with the clatcher. She applied vermillion and wore her Mangalsutra.

Whereas Rudransh was sleeping he woke up when she came out of the washroom . He didn't said anything to her and straight a way went to take shower.
---------------------------------------------