3. Her Tears

2000+ words🤧

Enjoy Reading, my lovelies.

Hope you'll enjoy this story. Try to ignore my grammatical mistakes because english is not my first language.

This story is completely my imagination, every character is fictional.

So Let's begin, Enjoy reading..

---------------------------------------------------------

After One year,
-------------------------------

"Vivah sampan hua, aaj se aap dono pati patni hue. Ab aap dono apne badon ke ashirwad le lijiye" Pandit ji said
(Now you both are married. You both can take blessings from your elders)

They both went to take blessings from their elders. Everyone was happy.

Mr. Sighaniya hugged Rudransh and said "God bless you my son", Mrs. Sighaniya hugged Sneha and said "God bless you,beta. You are just like my daughter, always be happy"

Mrs.Saxena hugged Sneha and whispered in her ear and said "you know na that you were never a good daughter for us, so please try to be a good daughter-in-law." A lone tear escaped from her eyes.

Sneha wanted to meet Swastik so she asked Shruti her cousin sister to look for him. After a few minutes, Swastik came with Shruti . Sneha hugged him and cried she said " baccha, now you have to take care of our parents and yourself,right. Call me whenever you need me ,ok." Swastik said "stop your drama. This wedding and all is already too much for me, just leave as soon as possible."

Sneha felt hurt but somewhere she was used to all this . Swastik never talked politely with her. So she didn't feel much bad about his words.

(Mrs. Shruti Srivastava is the cousin sister of Sneha. Shruti is everything to Sneha. They both are each other's healers, crime partners, and listeners of everything.)
---------------------------------------------

The ride was silent. Rudransh and Sneha were sitting next to each other in the car. They didn't say anything to each other. Sneha was missing her parents. Sneha never hated her parents she always hated the way they treated her. A lone tear escaped from her eyes.

Rudransh was thinking about how his life changed in one year. And now he is married to someone he doesn't love. He just hates love. He doesn't believe in love anymore. And he is sure that this girl is also a gold digger and has definitely married for money.

They both were completely immersed in their thoughts.
---------------------------------------------

"We have reached the mansion." the driver said to both newly wedded couples. Rudransh came out of the car whereas Sneha felt some difficulty due to her wedding attire but somehow she managed and came out of the car .

Sneha saw everyone of Sighaniya's family standing outside the house, they were waiting for the newly wedded couple. Rudransh walked ahead without giving her any glance. Sneha walked behind him. Mrs. Sighaniya noticed the behaviour of his son but she decided to talk to him about it later.

They both took blessings from the elders, "Bhagwan mere bacho ko buri Nazar se door rakhe. Go beta, take some rest , you both must be tired of all wedding rituals" Mrs.Sighaniya said.
(May God save my children from evil eyes)

Rudransh again ignored Sneha and started going towards his room. Mrs Sighaniya noticed it and said "Rudransh beta, you come with me I want to talk to you. Sheetal beta, take Sneha to her room."

Sheetal showed her his room. Sheetal is very friendly with everyone. Everyone feels comfortable with her.

Sneha and Sheetal were sitting on the bed and Sheetal was just telling Sneha about herself ."Sneha do you want to change your dress" She asked. Sneha said "Yes Di, I want to change it. It's very heavy." Sheetal asked "so do you want my help or you want Rudransh's help" she teased her and started laughing.