4. We are Alone

2400+ words🤧

Hey beautiful people...I know I am a new author and my story is not that very interesting. But trust me from the next chapter it will be interesting.

I want all of your support and votes on my story. I will try my best to make it more interesting.

Okay so author's note...
English is not my first language so there must be grammatical mistakes so please try to ignore them . This story is completely my imagination. if by any chance any scene or any characters are similar to real life or any other story then it must be a coincidence because my story and characters of my story are from my beautiful imagination. It's not at all related to real life.Its completely fictional.

If by any chance you are not interested in my stories then please leave it . I don't want any bad comments on my stories.

And my beautiful people who are reading my story. I would like to say that please vote my stories it will be really really valuable to me .

Now you all can enjoy, reading...

Happy Reading my beautiful readers....

---------------------------------------------------------

After waking up, Sneha realises their position and somehow with lots of struggle she finally separates herself and hurriedly runs to the washroom and tries to calm her racing heartbeat. She thought about their position, how close they were. She saw herself in the mirror and saw her blushing cheeks, she murmured to herself what's wrong with you Sneha. Why are your cheeks turning red again and again.

Here, Rudransh who was pretending to sleep he sits resting his back to the headboard and he thinks why was she crying. Was she really scared of me. I didn't hold her legs so tightly, she was hurt somewhere. But again he mentally slapped himself and scolded himself don't think about her. She is just your wife nothing else. Yeah she is Just your wife his inner self mocked. But he decided to ignore these thoughts.

---------------------------------------------

After some time,

Rudransh was sitting and resting his back on the headboard. He was going through some emails on his phone.

Then he saw Sneha coming out of the washroom . She was wearing a pink beautiful saree, and she was drying her hair. She stood in front of the mirror and started combing her hair.

She applied vermillion in her hair partition. But she felt a sharp gaze on her. She turned around and saw her husband staring at her. She decided to avoid him but her heart and her stupid cheeks made different decisions . She saw herself blushing again. She mentally slapped herself no no she mentally cursed herself what's wrong with you Sneha why are you blushing, if by any chance this monster noticed your red cheeks na he'll definitely kill you.

Whereas Rudransh, unknowingly was staring at her and thinking how beautiful she is, pink colour suits her, her hair is so long and shiny, her eyes are so deep and beautiful. In short he was admiring Sneha. Suddenly she turned around,and uff her beautiful shy eyes. Those eyes really do something to him.

He noticed her red blushing cheeks he thought to himself is she , is she blushing because of me. He was feeling happy somewhere but somewhere he was confused why he is feeling like this.

Sneha was feeling extremely nervous under his gaze. She just completed her makeup as soon as possible. She was feeling difficult in setting her saree veil on her head because her hands were shaking as she was nervous but somehow she managed it and she left the room.