7. Her Voice

2600+ words🤧

Hey beautiful people❣️...here I am with the next chapter.I want all of your support and votes on my story. I will try my best to make it more interesting.

Okay so author's note...

English is not my first language so there must be grammatical mistakes so please try to ignore them . This story is completely my imagination. if by any chance any scene or any characters are similar to real life or any other story then it must be a coincidence because my story and characters of my story are from my beautiful imagination. It's not at all related to real life. Its completely fictional.

If by any chance you are not interested in my stories then please leave it . I don't want any bad comments on my stories.

Please hit the star ⭐ button to vote my story and leave beautiful comments.

And yeah my beautiful readers who are liking my story,I would like to thank them.

So yeah, now you all can enjoy this chapter 😊😊

Happy Reading,
---------------------------------------------------------

Recap

Rudransh laughed for the first time in front of Sneha. Sneha was lost in his smile and unknowingly asked him to smile more frequently. Which caused an awkward moment between them.
---------------------------------------------------------

Author Pov

At midnight Rudransh woke up and he didn't know why but he just wanted to see Sneha's face. But his intelligent wife has built the pillow wall between them. He thought to get up and see but he wanted to sleep while looking at her beautiful face. So he decided to remove the pillow wall.

he started to remove the pillow wall and threw them on the couch he was doing it very carefully because he didn't wanted to disturb Sneha's sleep.

After completing his work, finally he got the beautiful view of his wife. He felt relieved and smiled after seeing her.

He said "I don't know what is happening to me but I am sure you are the reason behind it my wife"  and he caressed her cheeks lightly and went back to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------

Next Morning

Sneha Pov

I woke up and the first thing I saw was my husband sleeping peacefully with a cute pout on his face, messy hair but still he is looking the most handsome man .

I sat straight on the bed and saw that pillows were thrown on the couch. At that time I remembered that I made the pillow wall between us but how did it broke.

I mean who removed the pillow wall between us. did he ..... did he removed the pillow wall.

But what's the need of removing it my mind thought but I thought to not think much because this monster will do whatever he wants to do . I ignored my thoughts and went to the washroom for morning routine.

After a while I came out and saw him still sleeping it was Sunday so I decided to not disturb him and went to the kitchen.

I prepared my coffee and  was enjoying it while reading the online novel.

Author Pov

Sneha was engrossed in reading. After a while she got the call of her mother-in-law.