two. forever winter if you go

mentions of abuse, violence, drinking, language, and etc.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Taylor shrieked.

She had been looking out the window for any signs of a gas stations. It was a thirteen hour drive and she made the mistake of not using the restroom beforehand. She saw a small girl curled up on the drive way about a few hundred feet ahead of them.

As soon as the car came to a stop, she immediately ran out, with loads of security and her parts following her as they were in the car behind hers. Ignoring all the securities warnings to stay back, Taylor cautiously approached the girl. 

Taylor noticed the multiple bruises and the tears streaming down her eyes. As she approached the girl, so quietly that the girl couldn't hear her, she heard the girl saying something. She was surprised on how the girl didn't open her eyes to the security but didn't linger on it very long.

The girl kept repeating "I'm sorry Taylor," over and over again, shaking. Surely she wasn't that Taylor, it was probably one of her parents, her partner or maybe even her therapist.

"Hey there, honey," she whispered, crouching down.

She gave the security, who were catching up, one look and they all halted, slowly retreating back, standing a couple feet away. The last thing she wanted to do was scare the girl more.

She could see the girl gulp, but she didn't move.

"We were driving and we saw you here. You can't be on the road like this. It's almost midnight, darling. We need to get you home," she says, softly. 

She saw the small girl struggling to move away frantically. Her eyes widened as the girl scraped herself over and over again trying to move back.

"Hey hey no, don't do that, honey," she says.

She carefully pulls the girl into her arms, as the girl tried to wiggle out. Taylor tried to hide her surprised reaction due to how light the girl was. She puts the girl down on the grass on the side of the road. She knew the girl was scared and taking her into the car would scare her more. 

After a minute, the girl stopped struggling and just slumped back into Taylor's chest, sobbing. Her skin was on fire and her head where the vase had dropped was pounding. After a couple minutes, she untensed her body and leaned into Taylor.

"Taylor, the paparazzi have our location, we need to go now! Tree just informed me," her mom says.

The small girl's eyes widened as she heard what was just said. She look up and over at Taylor who she finally realized. She knew that voice like the back of her hand. She looked at the woman's blue eyes, blond hair, and her gentle touch, conforming her thought. 

It was midnight and she was sobbing in Taylor Swift's arms on the side of the road.

"I can't just leave her here, mom, and she's no where near comfortable coming with me," Taylor replies.

"The paparazzi will make it worse, Taylor,"

Not wanting to burden Taylor, Aurora makes the decision to run, hoping Taylor would forget and go home. She got up and ran into the woods surrounding the road with her broken foot and bruised legs.

"Fuck!" Taylor cried out, trying to grab the girl.

"Taylor, we need to go," a security guy says, trying to get to her.

"No! I don't care if the paparazzi come. I will find this girl,"

"Taylor I— No! I am finding this girl! Do whatever the fuck you want!" Taylor cries out.

"Me, your dad, your brother, and three security guards will come with us. The rest of you call the police and block the paparazzi," Taylor's mother speaks up, leaving no room for arguments.

"Thank you," Taylor said, hugging her mother.

They all turned around and looked at the woods as they heard a loud noise followed by a scream. Taylor hadn't known the girl for long but she knew it was her.

"Hurry!" Taylor said, running into the woods.