four. i would lose my mind

mentions of abuse, violence, drinking, language, and etc.

"Hi," Aurora responds.

Taylor sat down on the couch next to Aurora's bed, holding onto Aurora's hand. For a moment there, Aurora forgot all about her pain, her father, the loud yelling, and she felt safe. But the completely went away as she heard a loud bang. Taylor and Aurora looked ahead to see Aurora's father slapping the nurse. 

"Make it stop," Aurora whispered.

Taylor looked at the girl with empathy while giving her a small smile. She walked over to the man, too worried and angry to be scared. She immediately pulled the man back by his shirt, everyone surprised by her sudden strength. 

"Hey, can you take this outside, you're scaring the nurse and your daughter," Taylor asks, irritation laced in her voice. 

"Shut the fuck up and leave, I wasn't talking to you. I want to speak to my daughter alone, she needs her father,"

"And if you cared, you'd notice that she's scared by all your fucking yelling. So get the fuck out before I get security," Taylor threatened.

Just as he was going to punch her, she quickly moved away in time and his hand went straight into the wall.

"I wouldn't try that again if I were you," she warned, signaling the security to come closer with her eyes. 

One of the greatest perks of being famous is the power Taylor had, which she only used to help others. He pulled his bloody fist out of the wall and raised it up, about to try to punch her again. But right before he could, security jumped in, smashing the man to the ground. The guards took him away and said they could get him in jail for two days for some violence issues. 

Taylor heard a small whimper from behind her so she immediately ran over to the girl. Aurora gripped onto Taylor's fingers in fear. She knew her father was with security but he would come back in two days and take her away.

"Taylor, you should go, he's gonna come back and take me away, there's no point of trying to help," Aurora admits.

"Trust me, he will never put his filthy hands on you again. I don't care if I have to kill him and go to jail, he'll never come back,"

"Taylor," Aurora sighs.

"It's okay now, darling," Taylor cooed.

Due to the lack of response, she looked down at the girl to find her fast asleep. Taylor gently brushed her fingers through Aurora's hair, watching her sleep.