𝐨𝐧𝐞

Devale POV
Her mouth was open, her eyes closed and her cheeks a deep shade of red. When the shaking subsided I pulled out slowly and looked down, to see my dick covered in Crystal's arousal.

The sight sent me into overdrive and I gazed down at her, she looked so content while her breathing slowly returned to normal. She looked so sweet and innocent, not like a woman who just got fucked into oblivion.

She slowly opened her eyes, peering up at me through her long lashes. I moved my hands from her shoulders, to her arms, then over the swell of her breasts. I flattened my palm over her stomach and then over her love thighs.

Her skin was soft and she smelled so fucking good. Not to mention she looked absolutely breathtaking.
"So pretty." I murmured. "I want you to see what I see."

"What do you see baby?" She asked, her voice raspy due to all of the moaning and screaming she did a few seconds prior. Her raspy voice always does something to me.

Our eyes connected, and I couldn't help but fall in love all over again with this beautiful woman up under me.

"Perfection." My hands were on her hips and I flipped her onto her stomach, causing her to gasped and then i left a hard smack on her ass.

"Shit." She hissed, and I watched her ass jiggle after my hand connected with the flesh. We were now directly in front of the mirror in the corner of the airbnb and I grabbed her curls, making her look up.

She stared at our reflection and squirmed on the bed. I left another hard smack on her ass cheek, which made her moan.

"Arch your back for me baby and keep your hands in front of you, stretch them out for me ." She followed my instructions without any questions asked. "That's it, just like that my pretty girl."

With her back arched and that ass on full display for me, my hand met her ass cheek again and her moans got louder. I could see her cum leaking down her thighs. I spread her pussy open and spit in between her ass cheeks. "Oh my God. Oh shit." She whispered and I watched as it trickled down.

I slid my finger across her tattoo and hummed. "I always loved this tattoo ." I lend down and slowly placed kisses down her spine, tracing her tattoo with my tongue. Before she could respond I slammed my dick into her again and she lost her balance, her face landing on the mattress.

Her moans were muffled but I grabbed a fistful of her curls and tugged on it, lifting her head up again and forcing her to look at us in the mirror. "Do you see that Renee?" With one hand tangled in her curls and the other on her hip I fucked her from behind watching as she bit her bottom lip and whimpered.
"Look at the way I'm fucking you. Remember this sight baby. "

I placed both of my hands around her neck, using it as leverage to fuck her and still keep her head up.
"Devale I can't.." she whimpered.

"You can't what Renee?" I asked, going deeper than before and then tightening my grip around her neck when I saw her eyes closing. "Don't fucking close your eyes. I want you to watch the way you take my dick baby. See how wild this pussy makes me."

"Baby I.." She gasped, her eyes droopy. Each time I thrusted into her, her ass would jiggle and it was bringing me closer to my own orgasm. Her tits moved back and forth and the sound of skin slapping against skin bounced off the walls of the room. "Fuck, wait..."

She moaned and panted, wanting to drop her head into the mattress but I held her in place. "You want me to wait Renee?" I asked sarcastically. "No. If you want this to stop you'll say stop. This isn't the Crystal I know. You've been so quiet tonight, too busy moaning and screaming my name huh?"

Her pussy clenched around me and I knew she was close again. "Baby." She said in that sweet, sensual tone of voice and that's when I lost the plot. "You're gonna make me cum." She moaned

I pushed her down, holding the back of her neck while her face was pressed into the mattress and I fucked her faster and harder.

She moved one of her hands behind her and placed it on my abdomen but I quickly grabbed it and held it behind her back. "Cum for me baby. I know you want to. Let it go."

She came immediately, shaking harder than she did previously and her pussy had me in a vice grip which triggered my own orgasm which caused me to release my load deep within her.

Both of us were breathing heavily. Trying to regain our composure and come down from the highest fucking high.

I leaned my head back, breathing in and out , letting out a deep chuckle as I watched Crystal come down from her high. " Happy Anniversary Baby " i said pecking her cheek.