𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Devale POV
I'm currently in the closet getting ready to go out with my boys tonight. It's been a minute since I last hung out with them and they're all back in town for a few days so why not.

Juggling my career, my marriage, and being a father is a full time job. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. I made sure the kids were bathe and fead before I tucked them into bed, Including the twins. They might be fifteen years old but they're still my babies.

Afterwards, I headed towards the room to start getting ready. I already had what I was going to wear picked out so all I had to so was take a shower.

In the mist of me finishing up, my beautiful wife of fifteen years walked in looking like the best snack I've ever eaten.

" Hey baby, how was work ? " I asked as I walked up to her taking all her work bags out of her hand.

" tiring as hell. I sat in that meeting for three fucking hours just to end with nothing. I'm really thinking about hiring new editors because the ones I have now just can't seem to get the job done right. " She said as she say on the bed , taking off her stilettos.

" don't stress it baby, just give them some time to adjust. Hell you just hired them last week. Don't be to hard on them. " I said and she sighed knowing I'm right.

" your right babe, I'm sorry. My attitude just been all over the place lately. Maybe I just need some rest. " She said

" It's okay, we all have our days. How about I run you a nice relaxing bath before I leave." I suggested

" I would love that but where are you going ? You didn't mention that you were going out tonight." She said as she raised her eyebrow.

" My boys invited me out tonight since they're in town for a couple of days. I was going to call you but you were on your way home so I was going to tell you once you got here. " I said

" Hmm.. and who are these " boys " you speak of? " she asked as she straightened her posture.

" Tyler, Cameron, and Jackson. They were my boys since high school. We kind of drifted once we all went off to college so we're meeting up with each other. Just to catch up and stuff, nothing too serious. " I said

" okay, well have fun and be safe. " She said as she stood up from the bed to head to her closet

" Always baby. Okay, I'm about to head out. I will call and check up on you guys later." I said as I heading towards the closet to give my wife a kiss.

" aren't you forgetting something? Go run my bath boy. " she said as she finally took a good look at him. She was so busy talking about her job that she didn't even notice his attire.

" damn you look good. You sure you can't stay home baby ? "she said biting her lip as she looked him up and down.

" don't play with me. I'll go cancel on them right now. Matter of fact, where is my phone. " I said walking out the closet causing crystal to let out a giggle and follow me out the closet.

" I'm kidding baby, go have your fun. It's been a while since you last seen your boys. I'll be waiting for you when you get back " She said smirking

" You ain't said nothing but a word. Let me run your bath and I'll be out of here " I said as I walked towards her to give her a long kiss.

X

I sat alone in the VIP section of the club where the listening party was being held for some Artist.

I bopped my head to a few of the songs, enjoying the entire vibe of the night. It was packed as hell. I was rethinking my decision now. I could've been at home deep in my wife but instead i'm-