𝐭𝐰𝐨

Crystal POV
" I can't believe we've been married for fifteen years Devale and our kids are damn near grown at this point. Amoura and Alana are fifteen years old, Amir is five years old, and Autumn is three. " I said

" I can't believe you only gave me one boy out of this fifteen year marriage. You're so selfish for that. Amir and I be fighting for our lives dealing with four girls in the house. This next one better be boy. " Devale said rolling his eyes

" How am I selfish because you produce more girls than boys- NEXT ONE? Boy I am not pregnant. These eggs are scrambled. " I said

" Renee, the way I was just in that thang about twenty minutes ago, my boy is forming right about now. " Devale said rubbing my stomach

" Quit playing with me for real. I refuse to push out another big head baby of yours. Autumn literally ripped me because of how chunky she was. " I said letting out a giggle

" Crystal, your forehead is as wide as a football field. They got that from you, not me . " Devale said

" yeah yeah yeah whatever. I miss my babies though. I haven't seen them in a week. " I said

" I miss them too but baby we needed this break and it's our anniversary. Them rugrats are going to be there when we get back, TRUST me. We can't escape them if we wanted to." Devale said

" You're acting as if our children are demons. They are my sweet little angels. " I said

" Alana and Autumn are the angels, but that damn Amoura and Amir? I don't know where you went wrong with them. " Devale said shaking his head

" Where I went wrong? Last time I checked, it takes two to make a child. Idiot." I said rolling my eyes

" And it takes one to.. I don't know but it takes one. Amoura got your attitude, your facial expressions, your voice, your manipulation abilities-

" i am not manipulative baby. I just know how to get what I want when I want it . " I said eyeing him down seductively. That is true, I always get what I want and what I want right now is him.

"is that so? So tell me Mrs. Ellis, what is it that you want?" Devale said as he slowly moved me up so I could sit in between his legs. As soon as he got comfortable, he slipped his hands under the sheets. The feeling of him rolling his hand with precision made my eyes roll back to my head. I always had an overly sensitive clit, and right then-I relished in it.

"You're so wet for me Renee" he said softly as he pressed his lips more into my neck. His finger slipped past my clit, finding my hole where he spread my arousal around. I peered down, seeing his hand disappearing up under the sheets. I smirked - I liked how that looked.

The tip of his finger dipped into my hole, feeling me just for a second and I heard him groan. "Fuck."

Without so much as a warning, a finger was plunged into me. I gasped, tensing at the sudden intrusion. But Devale was all of a sudden relentless, adding another finger before I could adjust to the first one. " Baby wait.."

With his fingers inside me, his palm against my clit and lips on my skin, my senses were beginning to feel overwhelmed. I choked on air, letting my hips move because I wanted more.

"Grinding on my hand Renee. " Devale laughed, a deep and slightly evil chuckle that had me clenching around his fingers. "You like that, don't you?" He grunted, thrusting into me with enough force to have my body hitching up against him. Fuck. His fingers always felt so good.

He slid his hand over my back before finding my curls in his fist. He pulled my curls back, forcing me to look at him.

"Shit." I breathed, rolling my hips on his fingers as he continued to slide them in and out of me. He pushed the sheets down my body so he could have a full display of his work.

Devale never stopped kissing me, whether it was my neck or shoulder, his lips never left me. I pressed myself against him, enjoying how good he was making me feel.

"Tell me that feels good Renee." his voice was hardly above a whisper. He grabbed my thighs, giving them a harsh slap when I didn't answer him. I gasped, my skin stinging but the pain of it resonated through me and morphed into a pleasure I had never felt before.

What is he doing to me?

"I want to hear you," he said, and I swallowed hard. He slid his fingers out of me, taking the opportunity to extend my approaching orgasm.

Devale used two fingers to separate my pussy lips, opening me wide. I was wet and I could feel it dripping down my thighs onto the bed.

"That feels good," I barely recognised my own voice. I was desperate, on a brink of an orgasm he wasn't letting me have. I yearned for a release. For anything. He teased me, spreading my juices around but missing all the good fucking spots. I moaned, moving my hips in an attempt to guide his fingers into me. He didn't let me.

"Devale, baby please. That feels so good. " I murmured, and that seemed to be what he sought.

"Good girl," he said softly, peppering wet kisses along my neck. Fuck. I loved it when he praised me like that. I liked it. A lot.

He spun me around to where i was straddling him, not giving me time to react before his mouth was on mine once again. He kissed me hard, skimming his tongue across my bottom lip and caught it between his teeth. The kiss was rough, just the way I liked it.

His tongue wrapped around mine, sucking on it while my body quivered from the intensity of it. I could cum just like that, feeling his dick against my stomach with his lips on mine. I opened my mouth, grabbing his head to deepen the kiss and his moan told me enjoyed that.

Once again, Happy Anniversary to us.