𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Devale POV
Instead of taking her underwear off, I hooked two fingers underneath the material covering her slit and moved it to the side, exposing her pussy and how wet she was. Her arousal leaked out of her hole, dripping down the small curve. Soaked. Absolutely soaked.

Seeing her in that position, it sent a wave of ecstasy through me. I leaned forward to lick up the mess, my eyes rolling back at the taste of her. Crystal moaned, spreading her legs further for me.

"Fuck, do that again-" she breathed. As much as I wanted to edge her by not giving in to what she wanted, I would be edging myself too. I don't think I could handle that in the state I was in.

The first taste of her, the first feel of her flesh on my tongue-it left me incapable of dragging out of the foreplay. I took her underwear off, leaving her completely naked.

I sucked her clit into my mouth, wrapping my lips around it while I kept my eyes on her. Fuck. At that point, I was about to lose my fucking mind.

"You taste so good," I whispered, scrunching my brows.

I grabbed her thighs, denting my fingers into her soft skin while I ran my tongue through her slit. I couldn't get enough. I wanted more. Without taking my mouth off her, I slid my rings off.

My tongue slipped lower, dipping into her hole before dragging it over her clit again. Crystal
moaned loudly, arching her back off the mattress while keeping her arms at her sides.

I took a deep breath in, flattening my tongue over her clit while two fingers circled her hole. I pushed one in, paying attention to the way she responded.

Her cheeks were flushed with a pink twinge and her hair was messy. So pretty. Crystal bit her bottom lip, her eyes low as she groaned.When I felt her loosen, I added another finger.

With my mouth on her clit and my fingers buried inside of her, Crystal's moans were the only sound in the room. I sped up the pace of my hand, sharpening my tongue to repeatedly flick over her clit. She gasped, gripping the silk sheets in her fists.

"Fuck-" she hissed, reaching between her legs to grab my head but all that did was cause me to go faster. When she tried closing her thighs, I gripped her skin harder and forced them open.

She held back too long and now that her pussy was right in front of me, there was no going back. I replaced my fingers with my tongue, pushing as deep as I possibly could.

"I can't-" she whispered, grunting as she closed her eyes.

"Can't what? Come on Renee, tell me how that feels. " I said softly and Crystal moaned louder than before.

I pulled away, just for a second as both of my hands stretched her pussy open, separating her slit and exposing her clit even more. I leaned forward and my mouth was on her clit again. Crystal let out a stifled scream.

"Feels so good-"she moaned. I smirked against her.

"I'm not going to stop until you cum," I said. "Cum for me. Show me how much you enjoying this," I whispered, and just as expected- Crystal's entire body stiffened as her orgasm hit her. I felt her hole twitch around my tongue as she reached her climax.

I unbuckled my belt, pulling it out of its confinement before undoing my button and zip. When my pants was off, I grabbed Crystal's waist and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Her eyes were droopy, her skin glowing from a thin layer of sweat.

I grabbed the base of my dick, dragging my tip through her swollen slit as I spread her wetness around. Her moans had subsided, but I was far from finished with her.

Crystal

"I missed you so much Renee." Devale said, gazing at me through those dark eyes.

" I missed you too baby. " I breathed, dragging my fingers over the hard dents on his stomach.

"Good," he said, lining his dick with my pussy as he held my waist. He grunted, slamming into me so hard that the both of us gasped.

My walls clenched around him, feeling entirely too full that I couldn't think straight.

I cried out, my eyelashes wet with tears-but I didn't want him to stop. Devale grasped my hips, rolling his stomach as he continued to fuck me in the middle of our king sized bed.

He lifted my hips, and the angle had him thrusting into me deeper than before. It was too much. Far too much. My body hitched on the bed and I wrapped my arms around his neck to steady myself.

He kissed my neck, sucking on a sweet spot that sent shivers over my skin. He moaned, roughly caressing my sides.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better than that, Devale flipped me onto my stomach and topped me-sliding into me from behind while I muffled my scream with the sheets.

My throat was still sore, and I was sure that I will never feel the same after we finished.

"Oh my God," I whimpered, my vision blurred by the mess of my hair. He gave me a slap on my ass, sending a fiery sting across my skin. "Fuck!"

Another orgasm came quicker than I anticipated. My stomach tightened, and I heard Devale groan out loud.

"So soon?" he asked, and I lifted my head to throw him the deadliest glare because how fucking dare he ask me that.

"Maybe if you didn't fuck me so hard I'd last longer." I scowled at him, the second half of my sentence turning into another moan. Devale laughed, speeding up his pace as he held himself up on one hand.

" Where you want it?" I felt him intake a quick breath. "In you?"

" In me."

Devale slowed down, just enough for me to catch my breath. The feeling was soul-grippingly intense and soon a third orgasm racked through my body.

"I'm going to cum," Devale whispered, dragging his tongue over my skin and I squeezed my pussy around him. A moment later, his hot cum spurted against my insides and I was left feeling fuller than ever.

I moaned with him, my pussy twitching around him. I thought Devale was going to pull out after he had already reached his climax-but fuck I was wrong. Slowly, he moved his hips again while kissing the back of my neck.

"I'm not done with you."

Shit.