viii. 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞?

REAL LIFE!gina

REAL LIFE!
gina

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME that this actor is in our town right now, even though he isn't supposed to be?" Gina furrowed her brows while sipping her hot chocolate. Gina's small friend group consisting of Henry, Jackie and Abigail had decided to meet up at a café to celebrate the end of their finals. It was fairly empty a sit wasn't anywhere near the centre of Stanford and usually only locals knew this place. However, it being almost noon, there was little to no one in the café as they most likely preferred restaurants or their home to eat.

"Yes, exactly!" Jackie exclaimed from across the table.
"So you're basically hallucinating," Henry decided to put in and Jackie gasped in fake offense. "Henry!" He just laughed at her from the seat in the nooth next to Gina's. Abigail sat across from Gina, chewing on a bagel with vegan cheese.

"What are we supposed to do now? Stalk him?" Abi chuckled. The bell above the entry door rang, signalling that someone had walked in. Out of instinct, everyone's heads turned towards the door.
"No need for that, Abs," Jackie whispered, her eyes wide and staring at the four people who had just walked in.

"What do you mean?" Asked Abigail, but got no response from her friend who's eyes were still glued to the group.
"Guys, I think that's the actor she was talking about..."
"Yeah, and I'm Santa Claus." Gina rolled her eyes, hiding her head in her hands. "This is so embarrassing, Jackie. Don't just stare at them, ask for a picture if you want to," Henry suggested.

"Are you fucking crazy?" The girl in questions finally averted her gaze and looked at Henry instead. "Never in q bajillion years am I doing that!"

"Then I will." With that, Henry stood up and walkes over to the group consisting of two men and two women.

"Oh God!" Jackie tried to make her self small, sliding down on her seat in the booth. Abigail was silently laughing into her napkin, while Gina peaked over the booth to look at Henry.