xxxvii. 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

REAL LIFE!gina

REAL LIFE!
gina

EVERYTHING HAPPEND so quickly. After declaring their new relationship status, they had spend Gina's birthday and Valentine's day together in Houston. But then, Gina was occupied by her astronaut program again and Tom had to leave the city to not give his manager even more stress or a possible heart failure due to him being missing in action.

But before Gina could truly realise their relationship, she was already sitting in a plane to Birmingham.
Sure, they were a fresh couple (they've been dating for almost two months now), but when Tom had asked her to meet his family for Easter, she hadn't hesistated to say yes.

So now, she was about three hours away from seeing Tom and his family. Of course, she and him had kept in touch ober the past month and a half where they couldn't see each other physically, but still, Gina was excited to see him again.

✭✭✭

THREE HOURS, one found suitcase and border control, Gina was finally outside of the airport. She squinted her eyes as she was greeted by the bright sunny weather of Birmingham. However, that didn't stop her from immediately locating Tom amongst the crowd of people outside. He leaned against his car (that's what she assumed, at least) with a cap on his head and giant sunglasses. Presumably, he was trying to hide the fact that he was Tom Blyth, the actor, but it didn't work on Gina. Maybe it was his aura or the way he stood out even though he was trying to do the exact opposite. Yeah. That was Tom.

“Hey,” Gina grinned as she walked over to him. Tom repsonded with an equally large grin. “Hello!” The next thing she knew, Gina was being tightly embraced by her lover. She laughed as he lifted her into the air a little, and once he sat her down again, she planted a kiss on his cheeks. Tom smiled into the kiss and responded in an instant.
Smiling, they broke apart. “Let's get you into the car. My family's really excited to meet you, especially my sister.”
Nodding, Gina went to sit in the passenger seat as Tom loaded her suitcase into the trunk. Seconds later, he sat down next to her.