Chapter 243

July 2018
**YOUR POV**
We were both crying by now, but so happy at the same time, looking at each other and just smiling while holding hands.

The priest continued the ceremony, looking at me before he started to talk. „Do you Y/n Y/l/n take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

„I do." I nodded never taking my eyes off Harry, my voice trembling and the priest turned to Harry.

„Do you Harry Styles take Y/n Y/l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

„I do." Harry smiled brightly another tear falling down his cheek.

I reached my hand out to gently wipe it away which made him smile even more.

„A ring is an unbroken circle, with ends that have been joined together, and it represents your union. It is a symbol of infinity and of your infinite love. When you look at these rings on your hands, be reminded of this moment, your commitment and the love you now feel for each other." The priest continued with the ring exchange.

We both got the rings from the best man, Harry's cousin Matt, my hand shaking out of nervousness, making Harry give me a gentle squeeze to calm me a bit as he noticed. I thanked him with a smile and looked back up at the priest.

„Harry, place the ring on Y/n's finger and repeat after me: Y/n, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love with the pledge: to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever." The priest said and Harry repeated everything, looking at me with the most loving expression as he placed the ring on my finger.

„And now... Y/n, place the ring on Harry's finger and repeat after me: Harry, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love with the pledge: to love you today, tomorrow, always, and forever."

I repeated everything just like Harry did, my voice cracking at the end while I placed the ring on Harry's finger, taking a deep breath afterwards to hold back more tears.

The priest continued. „Before these witnesses, you have pledged to be joined in marriage. You have now sealed this pledge with your wedding rings. By the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" He looked at Harry with a smile.

Harry just smiled brightly, dimples popping and bunny teeth showing before he lifted my veil, grabbed me by my wasit and swung me over his leg to the side, kissing me so passionately and lovingly while I wrapped one arm around his neck and placed my other hand on his cheek. It was a kiss so full of love and passion. It felt like a firework.

The guests all clapped and smiled at us when we let go of each other.

„Mrs. Styles?" Harry held his arm out for me, smiling brightly. „Ready to leave?"

„So ready." I smiled back, liking arms and we walked back up the aisle arm in arm while everyone was still clapping and throwing white rose petals as we got to the big doors and stood on the top of the small stairs, our photographer capturing this moment with a picture of us as Harry kissedme again before he helped me down the steps and opened the car door of his white Mercedes for me before he got in himself while the guests gathered outside, heading to their own cars to meet us at the venue where we would celebrate.

Only a short car ride later, we arrived at the venue of the reception. It was a big hall right next to the beach and I couldn't believe my eyes when we walked in there.
I completely trusted our wedding planner with this and she didn't disappoint. The decoration, tables and everything else was just so perfect. Just as I imagined it to be.

As all the guests arrived, they all came to congratulate us both before everyone sat down for dinner.

Everything went really quick, so as Harry and I finally sat down at our table, I was able to take a moment to just breathe and realize what happened.

„We're officially married." I looked to my left at Harry, smiling as he placed his hand in mine, returning the smile.

„And I couldn't be happier." He kissed my lips. „Are you happy? This is your special day and all I want is for you to be happy."

„I am, Haz. More than happy. I feel really lucky and I love you so much. This is all I ever dreamed off."

„I'm glad. I love you too, my darling." He kissed me again. „Now that I can properly talk to you, you look absolutely stunning, sweetie." He looked up and down my body.

„Thank you, H. I really feel beautiful myself today." I told him.

„As you should, love. You always should."

„There was a long time I didn't...last year at this time I felt that I looked awful and today really kind of makes up for it all." I said and he wrapped his arms around me.

„You're always beautiful to me, Y/n, you know that, but I'm so happy that you're happy, that you enjoy this to the fullest."

I nodded. „I definitely do, don't worry. This is your special day too, though, so enjoy it just as much as I do."

„I will, I promise." He let go of me, his eyes glossy again.

„Stop that or I have to cry too." I nudged his side.

„Sorry, sorry. Everything is just perfect and it's been a long time since that was the case for us." He admitted.

„I know, but we're here now, I'm healthy, you're okay and we just got married. That's all that matters." I leaned into his side, knowing exactly how he felt.

He felt the freedom we lost last year. The anxiety and stress, all the worries were gone now. I was okay and several check up appointments proved that again. Everything was okay, we were free and it almost felt wrong or even as if we didn't deserve it, as if we shouldn't be this happy, but that wasn't true. We both knew we deserved it. We deserved that happiness and that feeling of freedom. We went through way too much to feel guilty now.

We got married...finally...we were so happy and no one could take that away from us.
Not even fucking cancer.