10

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

Xuan Chen stretched out his hand and hugged his sister, who was a little overwhelmed, "I know, but Qingqing, I am your brother, and I will always protect you, so don't be afraid, there is still a brother on this road."

"Hmm!" Xuanqing's nasal cavity was a little sour, she buried her face in Xuan Chen's arms and nodded emphatically, the clear fragrance of herbs and trees and the smell of a little disinfectant water were the smell of her brother who could always make her feel at ease.

There were many people in the car, and many words could not be said clearly, but Xuan Chen reassured Xuan Qing's heart with the firmest guarantee, so that her heart that had always been hanging high fell back to its original place, and the last trace of worry was also shattered by Xuan Chen's powerful guarantee, which made her suddenly relaxed, as if some shackles that had been binding her were broken.

Chapter 16: The True Colors of the Villain

"They're coming up, what should I do?" Jiang Tong glanced in the rearview mirror.

Gu Xueyi's beautiful eyes were cold, and her white and slender fingers stretched out of the window, and she was about to repeat her old tricks, but was stopped by Xuanqing, "It's good to keep up, I'm afraid they won't be able to keep up."

glanced at Gu Xueyi's beautiful hands, the skin was white, but there were thin calluses in many places, which seemed to be slender, but in fact, the thin muscles were full of explosive power, and the T-shirt sleeves pulled up to the elbows revealed slender and powerful forearms, which were so beautiful that people couldn't take their eyes off them.

But Xuanqing didn't care about this, in her previous life, she had heard rumors about the "Snow Demon", born with a strong self-healing power, and was targeted by an underground research institute, his parents sold him to the research institute at the age of three for a million, and since then Gu Xueyi's miserable fourteen years have begun, at the age of seventeen, he killed a researcher and escaped from the research institute, and wandered in the old neighborhoods and streets of various cities.

Because he didn't have an ID card, the underground research institute was wanted again, he was evading the pursuit while looking for some restaurants, barber shops and other places to be an apprentice, part-time work, until the end of the world, he awakened the ice wind dual system ability, and when he walked with a group of people, he encountered a second-order monster, and when he ran out of energy, he was betrayed by his teammates to the underground research institute, which was later known as the Brahma Guild, for a whole year, I don't know what he went through, and destroyed a research base of Brahma. For the next five years, he was hunting down the high-ranking members of the Brahma Guild.