16

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

Jiang Tong walked back with an inexplicable face, and saw that everyone's faces were not very good, "What did those two boys say, the boys in our team are recognized, or are they the people who are looking for by the Miracle Research Institute, what do you mean?"

"Before the end of the world, the Institute of Miracles was an informal underground research institute with people from all over the world, who experimented with living people, studied genetic fusion mutations and biochemical viruses." Gu Xueyi said lightly, "No one knows who opened this research institute, but almost every city has their own laboratory, and the power is beyond imagination."

"Huh? Is there such a dark place in this world? The first time Jiang Tong heard about it, the spirit of the spirit shuddered, "Then why didn't anyone serve it?"

"It's useless, the Miracle Research Institute is all over the world, and there are countless of them after taking off a stronghold, as far as I know, there is more than one force behind the Miracle Research Institute that is providing funds to the Institute, so their materials and test equipment are endless, but I don't know what will become of the end of the world."

"Brother Gu, how can you be so clear?" Jiang Tong's eyes widened, "Should it be you, woo woo woo-" Professor Ruan plugged Jiang Tong's mouth with a large spoon of rice, and Tongtong obediently ate with a small spoon.

"Yes, they're looking for me." Gu Xueyi put down the bowl, "The people of the Miracle Research Institute do everything they can, and their methods are extremely cruel, since they may already know that I am here, they will find it soon, and then I..."

"Don't say anything like you're leaving alone." Xuanqing interrupted him, "I saved you at the beginning, your life is mine, how far the miracle research institute goes, you and I are secured, the end of the world, who still does what murder and crime."

"Yes!" Jiang Tong finally swallowed that big mouthful of rice, and rolled his eyes in choking, "Brother Gu, you look down on your brother too much!"

Xuan Chen said: "Don't think too much, if they dare to come, let the horses come!"

Gu Xueyi was a little overwhelmed, "I..."

"Don't be afraid, children, if there is a problem, we will face it together." Professor Ruan gently gave Gu Xue a chopstick dish, "Yes, eat some, only when you are full can you have the strength to fight, although my wife is a little old, she can't help in fighting, cooking and logistics are still okay."

"Mother-in-law made it, good." Tongtong muttered while eating.

"Hahahaha..."

It's late autumn outside, and the cold wind is like a knife, but their laughter and laughter make the room as warm as spring, Gu Xueyi's heart is warm, like a wandering lonely boat has found a port, and it settles down in an instant, even the impermanence of late autumn can't make him retreat.