60

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

"Hello, have something to say." Xuan Qing choked back lightly.

Dusk Gui and Dou Xuan glanced at each other, the stars flashed in their eyes and bowed their heads to eat noodles, Hua Liuyun and An Le had almost the same expression of worship, the light in those eyes was going to burn Xuanqing, An Le puffed up his cheeks to eat noodles, and his little ears were pricked up to listen to Hua Liuyun and Zhu Xingli's "whispering".

Hua Liuyun: "The boss is so strong, the base chief calls him by his name!"

Zhu Xingli: "The base chief is only a few steps, and he has no knowledge.

Lei Ran and Xu Feng: ... Do you know that we can hear you when you speak?

Qi Shu and Gu Xueyi turned out to be the quietest.

"You who have come to Anton Fortress for a few days should also know something about the situation of the entire base." Xu Feng quickly adjusted his state, and said very sincerely, "Huang Weixiong has been eyeing the position of the base chief, and recently he got a potion from nowhere, and after drinking it, he can quickly improve his first-order ability, which is not much different from the strength of a major general, and with the help of the potion, he has become a sixth-order spiritual envoy."

Xuanqing nodded, "Is he also a soldier?" I had a relationship with him before, and I felt like a bandit, didn't the military department pick people?

"Huang Weixiong, a native of Andong City, was the owner of a security company before the end of the day, with more than 400 people in his hands, when I came here, he had already occupied the king's land, and he also robbed the armed forces department of Andong City, killing several armed policemen and firefighters, if he wasn't too strong, he wouldn't have been able to stay until now to raise tigers." Lei Ran glanced at Xuanqing and Gu Xueyi, there were only the two of them in the entire team, and he didn't know anyone else, and said with hope in his eyes, "I know that you are good people, and we have no choice, now that he is at the sixth order, we can't solve him with our strength alone, and it may even harm the innocent, so please, help us get rid of him, we can discuss whatever you want."

"Helping you? Why? Xuanqing sneered, "Just rely on your good words?" Or are we stupid?

"The situation is not clear, and you want us to help you with your life? It's a beautiful thought. "Zhu Xingli's silver eyes are like demons, and his silver-white hair hangs down on his shoulders, like an elf coming out of the ice and snow" came as soon as he opened his mouth, and he didn't know how many fools he had painted a big cake for.

"Okay, want to empty the gloves white wolf?" Hua Liuyun put the bowl down, and he understood without turning his brain, "Anything can be discussed?" I'm afraid you won't say that when we do solve it, will you? When the time comes, we will find an excuse to deny it, can we still kill you all? Bah, do you think we are missing something?