19

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

Under the waterfall is a deep pool, where seafood such as fish and shrimp live well in the water.

"Can seafood survive in freshwater?" Xuanqing was confused.

"This is not ordinary fresh water, this is the water flowing down from the medicinal spring, which is medicinal, and no living creature can resist the medicinal spring water." Xiao Jiu flicked his tail proudly, as Xuanqing sent more crystal nuclei to the space, the space was gradually recovering its former energy, and even its fur began to shine.

Xuan Qing was very satisfied with the trip, there was Xiao Jiu in the whole space, like a large farm, with fruits and vegetables, grain crops, as well as chickens, ducks, geese and other livestock and poultry breeding, she was simply a rich man with endless treasures!

This is called the sense of security brought by strength, and Xuanqing is very confident now!

Xuan Chen saw that Xuan Qing was smiling when he came out, so he guessed that the space was very good now, and he didn't ask much, although he also had the right to use the space, but he still subconsciously thought that the space belonged to his sister alone, and Qing Qing could take things temporarily when he was not there, but he didn't care when Qing Qing was there.

"Brother, I'm so worried." Xuanqing said with a slumped face, "The grain in the space has been harvested several times, and our warehouse can't be stacked."

Poof

This is called cheap and obedient, naked showing off.

Xuan Chen smiled and shook his head, "So your thoughts still haven't changed?"

"What?" Xuanqing didn't remember which one he was asking.

"Build a base of your own, don't worry about the people in power vying for power and profit to get us involved, and you can still have your own home and backing." Xuan Chen said lightly: "It's more than enough to build a base with our current materials."

Xuan Qing was stunned for a moment, she was a person with no ambitions, otherwise she would not have died so miserably in her previous life, but Xuan Chen's words reminded her that she wanted strength and strength, and materials and materials, it was difficult to guarantee that others would not covet it, and it would be difficult to get out when the time came, and she was not alone now, the details of the miracle research institute were still unknown, and it was difficult for two fists to defeat four hands, and they were really weak.

Chapter 32: Build Your Own Base

Xuan Chen just said casually, it depends on Xuan Qing, Xuan Qing thought about it all night, and even analyzed the pros and cons with Xiao Jiu one by one, and finally felt that Xuan Chen's idea was right.