41

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

The wind blade formed a huge typhoon around Xuanqing, the overwhelming silver wind blade was like countless silver butterflies flapping their wings, the monster's limbs were shattered as soon as they stretched out, and the painful roar was drowned out by the wind, Xuanqing closed his eyes and waved his sword, his spiritual power was like a bone-attached body, and each one was accurately exposed on the monster's fleeing body.

The wind was getting stronger and stronger, and the radius of ten miles was covered by a strong wind, and Gu Xueyi, who was fighting with the corruptor in the distance, was affected, and an ice bone dragon tooth was suddenly crooked by the wind and hit him to the right.

As if there was a faint scream, he hurriedly threw out the ice and dust forbidden area, and in an instant the air in his area was still, and the ice, snow and dust were suspended in the air, once something touched one of them, all the dust would instantly wrap the intruder into a mummy, and form frozen soil, suffocating the intruder alive and freezing to death.

The fifth-order corruptor tried to turn into black slime to get out of the frozen soil, and the slime was absorbed by the dust, Gu Xueyi clenched his palm suddenly, and the monster's sharp scream was crushed into powder, leaving only a green crystal nucleus.

He picked up the crystal nucleus and looked in the direction when he came, he didn't see Xuanqing's figure, the wind was still roaring, it seemed that Qingqing had encountered a monster and was fighting, he hesitated for a moment and walked towards the place where he screamed.

A section of the collapsed low wall was erected lonely in the clearing, several trees that were not growing well were growing in all directions, the ground seemed to have just had a big war, and there were countless ravines across the untransformed land, Gu Xueyi walked over along the traces of his ice bone dragon tooth release.

The ice pick winds on the ground like the thorns of the earth, and it looks like a crouching dragon, the position of the dragon's head, a person on the ice pick that rushes to the sky is pierced through it, the ice pick penetrates through the back cavity, pierces out from the chest, the human foot leaves the ground, and the blood stains the ice pick red.

"Ahem..."

"Who?" Gu Xueyi turned around with a knife in his hand, and carefully moved towards the low wall, and gradually corpses appeared in front of him, weapons and remnants of armor scattered all over the ground.

Lu Zhiming, who was covered in blood, leaned against the low wall, holding a half-truncated blade in his hand, he heard the footsteps and glanced over, and saw that it was Gu Xueyi who was stunned for a moment, and then smiled: "I didn't expect you to save me."