36

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

Zhu Xingli's spiritual power was fully opened, and his silver eyes looked at the roof of a hotel in the distance, the threat of the third-order peak spiritual envoy turned into an impact, although he was not speechless, he was really warning.

The brains of the miracle group hiding upstairs in the hotel buzzed at the same time, and the sharp pain seemed to be about to drill through their brains, Dou Xuan's face was distorted with anger, holding the corner of the table with one hand, and breaking off the corner of the pine table, "This damn little slut!" How could she have such good luck!

"Don't make trouble, he's already found us, withdraw first." Qi Shu's face was also pale from this sharp pain, and he picked up Dou Xuan and left with an order.

Xuanqing took out the Sun-Hunting, Wind-based Ability Arrow, and when an arrow was shot, the monster hissed sharply, and the thick green liquid splashed out instantly, and the wound monster that was injured by the Sun-Chasing Golden Arrow could not heal itself, just like the damage caused by some special magic weapons to the spirit envoy could not heal itself.

The monster with a big hole in its stomach instantly entered a state of rage, and in an instant, it turned into a giant tree and waved its vine arm at Xuanqing, and countless vines surrounded Xuanqing in an instant, and Zhu Xingli was so frightened that he hurriedly invested his spiritual power.

The monster's movements became sluggish, Xuanqing saw that the opportunity came, he stomped heavily on the ground under his feet, the figure jumped up several meters, the longbow changed to a long sword, the girl's figure shot at the monster like a cannonball, Qingbi's sword light staggered, the monster roared low and weirdly and took two steps back, countless high-rise buildings were knocked down in an instant, the dust and sand raised were blocked, and countless vines burst like spears.

Xuanqing squatted down, pressed his hand to the ground, and the thick vines instantly rose from the ground to form a barrier, "Do you think you have vines?"

Chapter 62: The base of Xicheng is bare

The monster collapsed, the green demon core was eliminated, Xuan Qing was in a good mood and threw it into his pocket, looking at the demon body but he didn't know where to start, and he couldn't help but sigh again in his heart about the importance of the forger.

Zhu Xingli came down to see her staring at the demon body in a daze, and asked her in a low voice, "Why do you have to use a sword to shoot the monster to death with a bow and arrow?"

"Because skill is also very important, blindly relying on bows and arrows will be dangerous if you are approached one day." Xuan Qing laughed, revealing a small dimple, "And I prefer solid combat to long-range attacks, and it's exciting when the knife is inserted into the monster's body."