69

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

Zhong Tingxue, who was chased by the monster, waited for several hours after releasing the signal flare before waiting for rescue, she was almost eaten by the monster, and the tattered Zhong Tingxue angrily grabbed her hair and got into the car, "Where is the closest place here?"

"The South Bud base is not far away." Subordinates.

Zhong Tingxue's eyes flashed, and her dirty face pulled into a cruel smile, "Is Lu Zhongyuan still the same?"

"Yes."

"Then go and meet my old friend, and send someone to tell Deva to bring me my secret weapon at once." She laughed.

The man driving the car inadvertently saw the swirling malice in her eyes and the sneer on the corner of her mouth from the rearview mirror, and suddenly a spirit withdrew his gaze.

Lu Zhongyuan has had a bad year recently, since the last time he was killed by someone inexplicably in the lantern tree he kept in the back mountain, he didn't do anything well!

The right-hand man He Xuanying was found dead in the back mountain again, even the spirit envoy of the Brahma Guild was killed, the banquet was smashed to a mess, and a large number of spirit envoys were killed in the base, which made his reputation plummet.

But I don't want his ability to make progress for many months, and he is still stuck in the fifth order and can't break through, and there are more and more rising stars in the base, and it will be difficult to protect the lord's position if he continues like this!

Just when he was at a loss and trying to find a way, his lord's mansion ushered in a guest, a woman in a white dress with her long hair pulled up to reveal a white swan neck, and she was generous, smiling and introducing him to the research results of the hive organization-the ability booster.

"As long as it's such a small one, no matter what level it is, it can make people instantly raise one order." Zhong Tingxue motioned to his subordinates to open the suitcase, the three small elixirs in the aluminum box were not as long as a palm, and the milky white elixir was filled in the glass tube, "If you are not at ease, you can find someone to test it, there are absolutely no side effects."

Lu Zhongyuan's eyes rolled, and he smiled ominously: "Miss Zhong has the heart to cooperate, I am naturally willing, but this matter is very important, I don't know what Miss Zhong wants from Lu?"

"I heard that the Brahma Guild had cooperated with Lord Lu to capture a person before." Zhong Tingxue smiled coquettishly, her tone was not in doubt, and she obviously had the evidence that she was sure of everything.

Seeing Lu Zhongyuan's embarrassed face, he secretly spat in his heart, the old fox still wants to benefit from me? Insatiable, no wonder there is more than enough success and more failure, and Brahma is also a bunch of waste! I can't take a single Gu Xueyi, let him grow like this, it's even more difficult to catch him!