Chapter 3 Dance Battle

It is no secret that Indian weddings are filled with pomp and splendor

It is no secret that Indian weddings are filled with pomp and splendor. I came back from London yesterday to attend Radhi's sister's wedding . She is my bestfriend.

It's the wedding day and Isha my other bestfriend joined us today . She was shocked to see us . We all changed a lot in this ten years . The room is filled with laughter and chaos . This happens when you meet your bestfriends after ten freaking years . I missed us so much . Our families are close too, really close.

Me and Isha are childhood best friends , Radhi joined us in our high school days . Since then we all became bestfriends . We all went to different countries cause of an incident and moreover for higher studies and establishing our careers .

"You all look so different" Radhi exclaimed.

"Girl we all had a glowup" I added .

Then we had some chat about our old days . Later,I had a meeting to attend , Isha was tired too and Radhi had to look after the arrangements afterall it was her sister's wedding ,so we all left for our respective rooms.

My meeting got over . I checked the time by my watch , it showed 1:00pm . I thought of taking a nap as I was tired or else I won't be able to enjoy the wedding tonight. I set the alarm at 3:00pm .

I woke up and I was really late , It was 4:00 . My alarm as usual I didn't hear it , what can you expect from a heavy sleeper like me . Isha gave me 30missed calls. I freaked out .

I jumped from bed and went to the washroom to freshen up . I called Isha and Radhi and asked them to come to my room.

We all got ready in my room . I wore a golden lehenga where as Isha wore a red saree which complimented her curves , Radhi wore her royal blue sharara which was accentuating her regal charm adding touch to her beauty .

" DAMNN GURLSS YOU GUYS LOOK SO DAMN HOT & PRETTY !!!" I yelled.

"Says who ? " added Isha .

"Wait Pari, you are wearing traditional ?? Are you our Pari ??" Radhi said in her dramatic tone, she is always the drama queen of our group.

Before I didn't like wearing traditional clothes much so their reaction is quite valid here. Then we all went to the terrace.

We all were hooting as the groom made his grand entry . As soon as groom's men heard us hooting , they looked up at us and my brown orbs met his hazel blue orbs . My face pale, not only mine but Radhi's and Isha's too. As both Heyansh and Nil were there too. Isha rushed out from there and me and Radhi followed her .

"Are you okay Isha ?" I asked concerned.

Radhi asked the same .

"I am fine girls, I just need some time" said Isha gloomily .

I angrily said "Ignore him Isha" .

Man I hate my cousin for hurting Isha , as much as I love him , I hate him now for doing that to her .