Chapter 8 Welcome

It's funny how everything turned out! The wedding, the sudden meet up with the five of them and now this marriage

It's funny how everything turned out! The wedding, the sudden meet up with the five of them and now this marriage. My mother is someone I could never see hurt so unwillingly yet willingly I had to agree. This morning that dummy came into my office out of nowhere and made me cancel my international meeting only to tell me about her dumb plans of how to avoid the wedding. Even though I act like her presence doesn't affect me but it does. As much as I hate to agree but it always did but was I going to accept it? No way!

I rode off to our mansion while she clung onto me as if her life was dependent on me. I don't blame her though, I always go off control whenever I ride bikes. Soon we reached our home but the scenario in front of us made me lose balance and we fell down.

"Ouchhh!" Prisha screamed at the top of her voice making me go deaf.

"Bruh" I gasped getting up and rushed to pick her up.

"No need, thank you." Prisha said in a really frustrated voice.

"Look it's not my fault okay." I tried to cover up, honestly it wasn't my fault either.

"Gari chalani toh ata nahi tumko, bara aya hero banne." Prisha said in a full mockery tone.
(You don't even know how to ride a bike properly and yet you are trying to be a hero)

"Oh please if not for these two guys" I said pointing my finger at Ayan and Paridhi who were still lost in their own bubble and had no idea how we fell down or that we were present there. "Oh Hello Mr and Ms." I snapped at them bringing them out of their own imaginary world.

"Omg what a surprise Isha" Paridhi, my cousin said pulling Prisha in a hug who was still confused after seeing the scenario her brother and my sister were in.

"Wait wait first tell me what were you guys doing here. Why on earth was Ayan hugging you bro?" Prisha said thinning her eyebrows and looking at them top to bottom suspiciously.

"It's not like what you both are thinking, I wasn't hugging her." Ayan said in a casual way as if it wasn't a great deal.

"Oh so putting your arms around a girls waist from behind isn't actually hugging? So what is it, mind explaining?" I enquired out of curiosity this time.

"No." Ayan spoke blatantly while Prisha hooted at his reply.

If Prisha and Paridhi weren't present I would have seriously punched him by now. As if this wasn't enough Prisha came to me and whispered in my ears, "Tumhara toh Moye Moye hogaya." I rolled my eyes already planning to take my revenge from this two brother and sister duo.

"Jo bhi hain, Aap toh heavy driver nikle bhaiya?" Prisha spoke in her always sweet voice.

(You turned out to be a heavy driver brother)

"Kisi ka shadi toh kisi ka ramleela abh bas kisi ka bachcha hona dekhna reh gaya." I said frustrated.

(Someone's marriage, someone is doing romance. Now someone will get a baby too this is only left afterall)