Chapter 6 Turn of Tables

Already this wedding is fucked up and now this arrange marriage bomb

Already this wedding is fucked up and now this arrange marriage bomb . I don't know how we are going to say this to Prisha. Ughh!!! so pathetic.

"We should think of a plan to convince our parents from doing this", said Pari in a gloomy voice.

"It will be of no use as Heyansh has agreed for this marriage now and we know Prisha, she never really goes against her parents. " I countered back .

"But this can't happen yarr." Paridhi groaned.

"Look, not only did we try convincing the elders even Nil did right? And we know how much the elders trust that damn guy yet you see he failed. How do you expect them to listen to us when they didn't listen to them." I said and then after mustering a bit more courage I took Paridhi with me to Prisha's room.

We entered Prisha's room to inform her about the whole chaos which she was unknown to, but she was nowhere to be seen in her room but then we heard some noice was coming from bathroom as if someone was taking shower.

'She must be in the shower, let's wait for her to come out. " Pari said walking back and forth in the room.

Just then the bathroom's door opened and Prisha came out wearing a plain white laced kurta suit. Taking a deep breath we walked to her and then flashing a half smile we spoke hesitantly, "We got to tell you something."

"Okay, but even I got to say you guys something so let me go first."Isha said taking a seat in the tool of her dressing table trying to act calm but I and Pari both knew something was wrong.

We both nodded.

"Guys I am getting married, I don't know to whom and yeah what else do I say, it is what it is. Hopefully I am not marrying any oldass man " she said her voice shaking even though she was trying to maintain calm while a lone tear fell from her eyes.

How were we going to say that the man is no one else but Heyansh . The man she dreads the most . We had to do something but what exactly we didn't know.

Pari went and hugged her from behind and said in a soothing voice "Cry it out, you will feel better, don't keep it in." and she broke out at once. It looked like she had been caging her emotions for a long time and this event finally bursted those emotions.

I got her a glass of water and patted her back . After that incident we both never saw Isha crying until today .
I don't know how she will react after knowing that it's Heyansh .

"I don't want this but I am helpless, I can't even say no. I can't let mom and dad down once again." she said her voice cracking.

"Calm down Isha , bacha drink water." I said giving her a glass of water .

She calmed down a bit and Pari wiped her tears.

"We know that you are getting married, infact we had come to say you this only ". I said taking a seat beside Prisha.