Chapter 5 The bomb

Weddings are hectic, if it wasn't for Rishab my best friend's wedding I wouldn't be leaving my work and attending it

Weddings are hectic, if it wasn't for Rishab my best friend's wedding I wouldn't be leaving my work and attending it . I heard Heyansh and Ayan is attending it too,so I thought it wouldn't be that bad . God hates me real bad, now am in this wedding and she is here too with her best friends one of them is my cousin Paridhi and the other is Prisha well she was like my sister too but ten years has changed a lot of things between all six of us . It would be a lie if I say I don't miss the old us.

My Radhi, no more my Radhi though. She was looking effortlessly gorgeous, she has got doe eyes which was sparkling , she's dressed so queenly yet alluring, she's like an angel, my angel . My heart skipped a bit when we had an eye contact . I can't forget what happened ten years back, none of us can . I missed her so much, her hugs, her care and everything . We lost the game of joota chori ( shoe stealing). I was disappointed at Heyansh but now when I see her laughing lively like she used to,I feel it was worth it, at least she was laughing . I swear to God her laugh is contagious , Oh how much I missed this .

"NIL , NIL ,NIL " Ayan yelled.

'Yes , why are you yelling again and making a fuss "I replied nonchalant, not like I was zoned out .

"Bro I want to get out of here, everything is wrong here. I feel suffocated man."Ayan said frustrated.

"Just a matter of two days buddy so relax" Heyansh said being chilled .

Soon we heard Rishab calling us , so we went there . "Yaar tum logo ne naak katwa di " Rishab said being pissed (You guys have embarrassed me ) .

Ayan countered back and replied, "We are not professional in stealing things. "

" Sure whatever "Rishab said frustrated .

After a bit of pause , Rishab said excitedly "WAIT ..I got another plan if not this game then dance obviously is a chance "

Ayan and Heyansh smirked .

" I am not going to do any dance be clear with it " I said shrugging .

Rishab cut me off and pulled three of us towards the girl's gang and he challenged them all for a dance competition . They scoffed and said, "Be ready to lose again ".

I was scrolling something in my phone as I was not interested in this competition . But I heard some people hooting " Look at the girl ,she is dancing so well" . I was literally shocked. Paridhi hooted " Love you my girl, keep slaying " and Prisha whistled .Just then I saw some guys ogling at her and saying stuffs like " Is she single? ". I swear to God , I wanted to punch them so hard and I did go for it , if it wasn't for Ayan I would have break their bones.

Just after Paridhi's and Prisha's performance the host called me on stage. Ugh dance is not my cup of tea .

"Bro go, we can't lose this at least , you know what? Sing a song that will work too " Heyansh pleaded .