Chapter 9 Green Eyed Jealousy

It was Isha's birthday

It was Isha's birthday . Nil texted me to come to Heyansh's place , as expected Heyansh did plan a lot for her. I reached Heyansh's place. As soon as I was going to open the main door someone grabbed my hand and pulled me . I clashed with someone's well built body . Looking up, my eyes met those familiar hazel blue eyes .

His hands slid to my waist without breaking the eye contact. My breathe hitched . His face came closer , I felt his breath against my face . It would be a lie if I say that it didn't give me goosebumps . He whispered in his husky deep voice "don't go inside now " which made shiver run down my spine.

It was none other than Dr Ayan Malhotra.

No sooner I composed myself and yelled " I will go inside , it's my cousin's house and who are you to stop me ?".

By his face I can make out that he really got annoyed . Some things don't change he didn't like anyone yelling or shouting back then and it's the same now . As soon as he was going to say something Prisha and Heyansh interrupted us . Prisha asked thinning her eyebrows that why on earth this idiot was hugging me . Soon he composed his posture and started explaining them as expected .

Heyansh who looked pissed with our nonstop explanation asked us to enter instead of fighting like kids. Nil texted him probably . It was all dark inside , we could see nothing . Ayan held my hand ugh this bipolar doctor will make me go mad someday . " I asked him "what was going on ?" and as expected came his dry reply " just wait and watch " . Suddenly the lights boomed. Me and Prisha both were shocked . The decoration , the lights , the banners, the balloons everything was so perfect . Malini bua came with a plate of vermilion, turmeric and lighted diya's. As soon as realisation hit me I realised Heyansh planned a birthday party for our Isha . I am happy but annoyed at the same time. Happy cause he planned a birthday bash for her and annoyed cause he didn't say a single thing about it not only him but no one .

After welcoming Prisha, Nil and Radhika came with a trolley which had cake in it . I went towards Prisha leaving Ayan's hand . The cake cutting was done . Prisha seemed genuinely happy after so long which made me happy . I could see my brother smiling the genuine smile which was lost after that incident.

I went towards him and asked with concern, "How long are you going to pretend ?"

He got off guard . It's true that I hated him for the thing he did with Prisha but as a sister I do love him a lot .

Nil's voice came a bit serious from behind, " Look Heyansh today if you let her go, you'll never get her back again. Don't repeat the same mistake twice." To which he hummed.

After this we cousins had a small proper reunion after so long . I missed us and our hug .

Later Malini bua announced an evening party where all our close friends, relatives , families and few business clients were invited .

As I walked inside the party, the mansion was filled with laughter and gossips. I went to Prisha's room to check if she was there and as expected both Radhika and Prisha were found in the room .