New hell!

Hopefully you guys like it!!!! ....

Here I was standing on the gate of" rebel high school",starting my new life, the old life which send chills down my spine as I think about it, I hope I never have to go through that again, I never want to face those people again, it's just one year aria just one year and after completing high school u can go in another country, u just have to make sure no one finds your true identity, no one can know, I have to just go and study and strictly no friends these were the rules on basis of what that person has sent me out of my old life...

It's my first day I need to make sure, I look normal and not suspicious enough.

I decided to wear a red crop top and white skirt along with my boots, but seriously aria white skirt? When u r on ur periods, come on, why I'm so dumb...

I'll make sure I pass this day normally, nd oh god just save my skirt from my periods today....
As I was entering the school,I hear someone saying my name..

"U must be aria hills" Said by a old man standing right in front of me, he's wearing a black coat and is in his formals.

" Ya I'm aria hills Mr. "I say looking towards that person
I'm glad to have u here I'm the principal of this school.

Ya of course the principal is here to meet me, why won't he cause I'm the daughter of a mafia boss, only the principal knows who I'm and he knows me well cause my mother studied from the same school and principal know about it, he's required to keep his mouth shut, why won't be he quiet when he's been paid such a huge amount for this.

I'm sure sir u know that u are not suppose to give me any special treatment , no one should know who I'm and why I'm here? I say in a calm voice,looking at him trying to make my expression normal so that they don't scream how much scared I'm right now!!!

"Don't worry Ms. Aria, ur secret is safe with me" He says with a calm expression
If u need any help I'm right here in my office

Ok! Thank u... I say as I begin to go near my locker.

I head towards my locker ,scratching the collar of my bag continuously cause my anxiety was taking over me, boy's eye were scanning me like I'm a chicken nugget or what idk... And girl's were staring me as if I have stole their favourite lipsticks... Ugh I wish it's not that hard to make friends here...

"Hey new girl" I hear the voice from behind, I turn to see the guy standing in front of me with a smirk,

"oh hey" I reply normally, he have a cute face tho, brown eyes and brown hairs and he's somewhat around 5'11 in height

U must be new here, come let me show u around, he says holding my bag.

Is it really easy to make friends here?

Oh ya ok, I say taking my bag back.
"I'm noah by the way, and let me show u the basketball area first as it's my favorite place"he says taking me downstairs
I'm aria, aria hills, I say nervously

(Wth should I do it's so easy to read my face anyone can read my expression within a snap)

"As we go down ,what I see makes me question my decision of entering this school"

I could hear the pain of the boy, who's getting punches on his stomach, echoed, he's asking them to stop, he's trying to run but his ass is brutally kicked by a boy, someone who's near 6'2 ft in height...
Two boys are holding him and while other 3 are just laughing nd enjoying the scene

Suddenly they drop the guy with a thud sound echoing all over the place as they see us.

The boy who was brutally punching him turns around, and his one look was enough to take my breath away, he's 6'2 with brown  hairs , his prettiest blue eyes are more deep than a Pacific Ocean, slightly high cheek bones , muscular body!! I bet he even workout in his sleep for maintaining such a hot body...

Oh god how can someone be so hot!!

His lips are so pink , they make me wanna kiss him right their at the moment, his skin looks so soft, softer than the milk, is this man even real!!!!! God I have not seen more Sharper jawline than his, how can someone be so perfect ,

Aria u r forgetting one thing he was about to kill that guy , red alert girl!!! No u can't fall for his looks, he's just a usual jerk!
Or a bully! I didn't even cared to look at others my eyes were fixed on him .

Noah runs towards him..shouting in frustration "Aiden are u mad? Why are u even? Noah helps the guy and Instructs him to go to medical room straight...

Aiden didn't even care to listen what Noah said and he starts walking towards me , with his eyes looking straight into my soul...!!!

My heart starts pounding faster, my pulse were dropping or bouncing idk.

Why is he staring me like that, what if he knows me? Why is he coming towards me? Am I his next bully? No no no... I can't take more torture, I already have enough in my past...!!

Is she one of ur sluts Noah, never saw her around?? He said, coming closer to me with some kind of frown on his face, he looked me with his eyes as he was calculating my mystery
How dare he called me slut!!! I closed my fist to control my anger...

No aria you don't wanna create some scene on your first day remember you need to stay low, you need to avoid such a**holes "I murmur to myself. ..

I look at him, he was all sweaty but that doesn't affected his looks, he looks way more hot when I see him from this close, no doubt he's the hottest man alive I have ever seen!!

"U better keep ur filthy hands away from me" I say removing his hands in a snap from my arms...

Oh this slut got some words to say huh??? I can keep ur dirty mouth shut with my d-, darling!! He says with a smirk.

Oh no he didn't said that.. No way I'm getting away with this, whatever will be the consequences he's the one responsible now.

You don't think it will be better if you use your own dick to shut yourself up? And close ur dirty mouth with it? I say angrily, giving him a look that I could murder him right away after all I'm daughter of a mafia ...

shit I wasn't supposed to say that!!! Why can't I keep my mouth shut, am I really the problem...

Hey guys!! I hope u enjoyed my first chapter , let me know in the comment section what u feel about the new characters, I really wanna thank u for reading!! See u soon in the next chapter,!! Stay tuned and sorry for the grammatical mistakes if any!!
If u wanna make a cover more interesting feel free to send me and don't be a silent readers, let your thoughts speak for u!!