Secrets

So tell me , what can I do in your service sir? I ask in a dramatic tone!

Where's edy? Ryan asks after looking for him everywhere

How should I tell them, I myself don't know, may be I should come up with a excuse..

He.. He was actually busy in some stuff, so he asked me to take care of you until he returns! I lie!

But ady always meets us on Sunday ! Evan whispers in a sad tone

We'll pull his ears when he'll be back okay?

Yeahh, Ryan laughs and we'll give him a punishment, a funny punishment!

Why not! We'll pull his ears badly and scold him, and pat on his butt?

Ryan and I always do it to annoy him! And it's always so fun to annoy him! Ryan says in a cute tone.

Ok so let me cook something for you? I really make delicious pasta, wanna try?

Yeah we'd love to!

Ok so you guys should play some video games till the time and your chef is going to cook, lemme know if you need something?...

It's 11:00 pm, but aiden hasn't returned till now, something in me was terrified to face him again, but something in me wanted to talk to him..

It was strange, after what all happened I was still waiting for aiden to come home, I managed to send evan and Ryan for bed! But after so long I was really happy with these two kids,  I don't have any connection with them yet I forgot about my worries but I was also missing him, my brother, it's been 6 months I haven't seen him, talked to him, spent our bro time together.

Huff... Suddenly the gate opens, and I see aiden entering, his knuckles were badly covered in blood,  his clothes were having some blood spots, but I could tell it wasn't his blood, his eyes were not blank today, I could see pain in them, I could see the tears he's been hiding, he wasn't badly injured, but injured enough to need a first aid.

He looked in my eyes, as if he was waiting for me to say something, he wanted to say something, but he was resisting himself, he was trying to look away but something in him was holding him back, there was a tension between us, sadness of some unspoken thought's,

Hy!managed to escape his lips!
But I was busy in my thoughts, I couldn't say anything

After he almost killed me like an animal, that's what he said hy! A fucking hy!! Oh well I'm not responding to it!

See... I. I'm..

I cut him of, "Ryan and evan are sleeping in your room"so you should not go there in this condition, I say, cause I didn't want them to see their perfect brother in such a miserable condition.

Oh shit! I forgot they were about to come today, are they sleeping?

Yeah!

I step near him and hold his hand!
Come?
He just knods and follows, without questioning and sits on the couch.
Wait here!

I hurry in my room! And grab a first aid kit!
I sit near him , trying to find all the stuff I'll be needing to apply on those injuries.

Wait are u planning on killing me? He says in a casual tone!

"I wish but m not lucky to murder you myself you know? " I look at his knuckles
Jeez
Give me your hand?

He leans his hand forward, trying to process what is happening, examining  me continuously!

I tap on his wound, while applying med,
"Ouchh!! Can you go slow" It's hurting, he says in a baby voice

"Oh didn't it hurt while breaking someone's face? "
"Well he wasn't good looking like me, so who gives a crap about his face "