The devil himself

*unedited*

I realized how stupid I was to put a sass and sarcasm into my words, my mouth has gotten me into trouble before and here I'm again in trouble

Aiden's eye darkened, I could see anger flustating into his eyes, he held my wrist tightly, "You realize what u said right now? And who are u even talking too"

Not this time aria, u won't say anything

I just see him in his eyes trying to free my wrist from his hands,when my eyes were fixed on him, but all my effort were in vain, my force was nothing in compared to his power

His touch was warm, yet he felt like a cold person

"You are lucky, I don't use violence on chicks, otherwise you might be questioning your existence " He said with his deep voice... His eyes were fixed on me, as he was trying to study what kind of problematic living being he's dealing with.

"Leave her bro, she's not your thing to mess with"Noah says
Ya she doesn't look like my type in fact!! Aiden says with a smirk,
"But she won't get away with this easily"he said narrowing his eyes on me

I get out of there in a rush, with Noah's loud steps following me..
"Hey I'm sorry for what happened there" Noah says with an apologetic look.

"It's ok it wasn't your mistake"I said holding my breath.

He's not usually a dick like this, he was angry at something , just looking for someone to mess with and unfortunately that happens to be you, otherwise he really cares for the people he loves, yet there are only few he truly cares about.

"Oh if you are saying such things u might be knowing him well"
Yaahh he's my buddy!!! Like my brother, noah says with a cute expression.

Noah's smile was genuine, smile really suits boys.

The rest of the day went pretty normal, until the last period.
I enter the class*
I see noah sitting with a girl, I proceed to sit on the seat behind them.
Heyy!! Aria, says a girl with cute smile, she was really cute with full lips and blonde hair.

I'm camila, camila dawson ,are u the same girl noah told me about? Who just shut our school's irresistible, sarcastic and troublesome bad boy?

Yeah! That happens to be me unfortunately!! I say rolling my eyes.

Oh I wish I could witness such a amazing moment, aiden Rodriguez being slap through words by a girl!! She says almost jumping.

"He can be a real jerk tho"

Oh come on camila, he's not that bad you know him, and aria, I'll introduce you to him ,you definitely will like him, noah said with calming voice.

He's the sexiest nightmare once could have yet everything about him is so unique, his presence is enough to make the environment hot.
Girl's die to grab his attention " She said with a wink...

Please don't remind me of him, I'll rather die then talking to him again, I say slamming my hand on the desk.

From what all I noticed , crux was noah and camila were really close Friends and they were those people who can be trusted enough. My first day isn't that bad though, god please take care I don't have to meet that aiden again.

Suddenly someone came and sat beside. Me, I could feel a strong vibe, and then I saw it is THE AIDEN RODRIGUEZ.

"What are u doing on my seat girl? Already obsessed with me? " A playful smirk brightened his face..

Wait, what ,your seat????? Why I have to pick this seat of all the seats ughhh

Never!! I say looking right into his eyes, I get up to change my seat but it was too late ..
there were no empty seats and teacher was about to enter...
Oh god someone just kill me already!