Rules!

What!? I manage to say!
You'll be living here! So don't try to invade my privacy, or touch anything that belongs to me, and most of all mind your own business and if u see girl here around Obviuosly naked, just mind your own business!

And if I see any boy here around! Then.. His eyes got more darken!

I cut him off... Wait wait, first of all leave my wrist! It's not your property!!whenever u get a chance you just grab it like your stuff toy!
Second thing.. I imitate his actions and words in the tone and voice he said, but I can't copy so dark and deep voice, it came out to be funny! But I was in no mood to laugh at my own stupid voice.

.. Bla bla bla""I end up imitating him...
Same rules goes for u? Ok?
And I need to sleep! So if you mind giving me some space to enter my room! That will be so sweet of you dickkk!! I say in a another formal tone!!

You'll not get away with this easily, Remember !! He said standing right in front of me!

Oh really!? We'll see!!! I say stepping aside and go

Yeah "game's on!! He says heading towards his room door! Which is opposite mine!

I enter my room, finally I can sleep!! It was such a stupid day!! But thank god, I'm still safe, I miss him tho! How's he? How would he managing all the shit! There, stuck between two mafia's, I wish I could run away with him together, I stop thinking as one tear roll down my cheeks!!
I.. I.. I end up sleeping without changing, I was too tired mentally too think of anything else!

I woke up late in the morning it was almost 9:00am!! May be I was too tired and it's the weekend so... So it's probably ok...
I get of my bed.. Seeing how messy is my room and I need to adjust it!! Umm may be I can call noah and camila for help.. Where's my phone... ?it's been almost 10 min I'm throwing my stuff here and there but I can't find my phone, what the fuck... I am so over this!! I walk in frustation , as I walk out of the room,
I see left and right to realize that monster is not here!! What a relief!! I walk with a smile!

Turning towards the kitchen, as soon as i take my turn, I step on the banana peel ending up me getting slip and falling badly on my butt!!

I groan in pain, as a sudden huge amount of pain moves through my body!
Aghhhhhhh!!!!! Ughhh!!!!!!!! Who threw it there!! "I shout in frustration!

Looks like someone is really clumsy!! To see such a big banana peel there!! Comes a voice from behind!!

Oh ya of course it's u, I should have known you'll do such things!!

He looks me right into his eyes!! As they trynna say something, but he turns away!! I have not thrown it there! He says defending himself, as he walk towards and sit on couch!!seeing me still on the floor!

And you are not even human enough to help someone to get up! I say as I help my self and get up!!

Oh I don't see a human here! Who needs my help ! He says with a smirk! Taking an apple and bitting it!

This day can't get any worse can it! I say walking towards my room!

After 2 mins*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhahahahahhhhhhhhhh!!!! I screamed loud enough that full dorm began to shock!!!

Wh.. What happened! !!?? Aiden managed to say !
I came running towards him and hop on his lap, hugging his strong chest tightly!!
Very tightly!!

Are u mad? I think my ear drums just burst!! He says looking in shock, trying to understand what just happened!!

There's a cockroach, I said pointing towards the door!!

Get off my lap! He said!seriously for a minor insect, u screamed like someone was about to cut ur throat out!!

No! No! I won't", I hold him more tightly in fear not realizing what the hell I'm actually doing!!

Get off? He said once again!
No I won't, throw the thing out of here!!

Get off bunny! Or I won't give you a chance to get off anytime soon! He says as his voice gets more darker, I could realize that sexy smirk in his voice!!

His words played with the mind! Realizing the position we are in! I suddenly jerk off him!

I stand a little away, with feeling my cheeks getting all pink cause of what I just did!!

How can you be this much stupid aria!! What the hell!!

I try to avoid eye contact with him!

Looks like someone is blushing? Aiden said in a teasing way!!

Blushing! No way!! I .. I was just scared, now help me with that

Oh are u asking for help? Doesn't look like, I can't help you with this tone!!

U helping me Or should I again stick to u huh? I'll scream so badly that ur ear drums will dance in your throat!! I say warning him!

Jeezz!! No , who could have imagine that lil neck of yours could scream so loud!! He said going towards the door to check it!

"Well you witnessed it!"I said in a snap!

"Well I wanna witness what more big that lil neck of yours can take!" He said coming closer towards me!!

You! Be in your limits! I say giving him a angry glare! But I was somewhat impressed by his reply!

I'm in my limits darling ! Are we forgetting who is hopping on my lap again and again? He said putting his finger on my chin, making me look at him!

I.. It's just the situation! Get over yourself! I manage to say!!

No matter how cold and bad, cocky and sarcastic he is! I can't breathe whenever he's so close to me!! He really has that effect around me! But I hate him!!

You can go there! I checked it, it's all clean, no insect..

I go without saying him a thank you, well he really don't deserve one?or do he? Idk , I don't wanna care!

After taking a bath and having a debate in my mind! I finally decided to go and say him thanks, I mean fuck but I should!
Ughh!!

I go near his room's door, when I hear him screaming on his phone and giving some threats! I couldn't manage to hear what! But his voice looked really pissed!

Should I go? Or should I talk to him, I started debating in my mind getting zone out!

Suddenly the door opens! Enters the aiden with anger in his eyes! He looked like really pissed, the same anger I saw when I saw him the first day!

Were u listening to my conversation? He said raising his voice! His eyes shooting daggers directly!

His voice and anger reminded me of my dad! I don't wanna call that person my dad! He don't deserve a good word like dad!! I froze seeing him, remembering my dad, remembering how he used to come for me, drunk and beat me!! I started sweating, it was like every past trauma came rushing to my blood!

Answer me!! He says raising his voice more loudly!

Can't u hear me asshole? He said moving forward and holding my throat tightly! Making me pin at the wall! His Grip was getting tight and tight!
I.. I.. I tried to say!,, trying to push him away!! I can't breathe! I say throwing my feets and hands on him, struggling , punching his hands, slapping his hands so that he loose me!! I stare right in his eyes! His eyes were red and blood was boiling in anger!

My dad has sent you to spy and kill me? Hasn't he? He said with more and more anger!
I was trying hard to breathe! But my force was not enough, it felt like I'm loosing myself, I.. I... Can't.. I try to say.. But I wasn't able to..!

The main door suddenly opens!

Happy new year!!! Xoxo
Enjoying new year guys??