Last night!

I turned around to see a man standing pointing a gun directly at me, he wasn't a theif , he was one of my father's man, I could tell seeing the type of formals he was in, he started moving towards my direction.

"Stop" Was all i could say.
My chest tightened with dread, come on you can do it aria you have been prepared for this your whole useless fucking life.

My eye's darted around to find something useful, but it was just a dirty alley. My eyes went hopeless, the only hope I had was my tiny arms.

"You better don't move "or else..I say trying to reflect bravery while I was about to piss my pants like a 1 month kid.... Hehehe kidding kidding..

His footsteps started directing towards me..

"Else what huh? The silent man finally said something.

"You can't kill me, otherwise my father will buried you 6 feet under the ground"

"Make sure that she cries in pain when you found her" These were the exact words of your father when he commanded us to find you, so he won't mind a little torture will he?
A little smirked played around his lips.

Those words were echoing in my head, how can he even? He.. He is my real father and still he wants me to suffer.

I closed my eyes, trying to hold the tears which kinda exploded ,finding a way to escape .
I only remembered the words my brother said "only you, you can save us"
I closed my fist in anger and summon all the strength I had.

I sensed his fist coming towards my abdomen, and a sense of pain wrapped around my body.
Before he could throw another punch, I blocked his punch and twisted his arms making him groan in pain, I threw a kick around his balls, well it's the sensitive point, so why not just win the fight, have I told you? That I am a really good fighter?
Well my brother has trained me since my childhood, various defence and fighting attacks and I can easily handle mans like him.
My looks were enough to make anyone think how week and innocent I'm.

But never judge a book by it's cover.. Hehe... And years of torture by my father have contributed in making me more strong.

He went on his knees that when I threw another punch on his face, around his eyes...
"Ouuchhh" You!! Before he could say anything I picked the gun and pointed on his head.

"One more move and you are dead"heard me?
I loaded the gun...

"Please don't.. Please I have a family waiting for me to return home"
He begged me to let go him...

I was not cold enough to kill a innocent man who was just following my father's order.

"One condition? You will make sure they stop searching for me in this city,you'll make everyone leave "
Deal?

"Yess, thank you, for letting me go"

I don't want your family to suffer cause of your evil Intentions " I said in a low voice, I was already hurt by what he just said.

He started moving away, I stopped him..
Wait!! Can you tell me is everything fine their? My mom and my brother..?

Ms. Aria, all I can tell you that they really miss you, but they are fine, nothing like you should worry for the time being.

Hopefully you are not lying? I asked him again, cause it didn't looked as simple as he told me.

"No I'm not" Was all he said
He Made his exist from the alley well obviously groaning in pain, my hands were tiny but they can give someone major injuries.

All I was thinking about why my dad hate me this much? I always wanted love, a father's love, he showered his blessing when I was small then what happened suddenly that I was just a trash to him?...