Dorm|

I spun around and see its aiden hand, he was so close to me, I lifted my eye up to see him standing their with his finger on his lips indicating me to shh!!

His hands start moving to my waist and he lifted me a little closer, my hands were touching his hot chest, I could feel his warm breathing, his eyes were scanning the back! To see if anyone noticed us Or not!

I murmur to him"why always u have to be soo scary? "
His eyes landed on mine, "and why u always have to be such a trouble"!?

I... I asked those girls the way to changing room and they guided me here! Is it really my mistake!? The sadness in my voice was so predictable!

If u wanted to see the boyss naked, u could just have asked little girl?, he said with a wide smirk!

No.. No! I.. I'm here not for that ok? I keep my hands on his hands which were holding my waist, in a way to pull his hands away from me!

Instead he just holded my waist more solidly!
I saw his eyes getting darker as he said, "if I leave u right now ,you and your messed skirt will be the talk of the whole damn school!

Oh no no! He knows about my skirt but how??

Ohk so u know! This can't get anyworse can it? I murmur to myself!

His hands started moving around my waist in a way to wrap his jacket around my skirt so as to cover it!

The more he was touching me the more I was getting melt!

"If u want me to help u out! Apologize to me right now? For being such a ass to me in morning.. "He said coming closer to me in my ears!

No way I'm doing it no no!! Never!!!!

Don't u forget u were the one who started that? If u don't want to help u can go and join them in making my fun!! I won't be surprised if u do that!!

As aiden completed wrapping the jacket, he moved backwards and went near to a seat pulling everyone's attention
Dicks! I want u to get out of here within 2 minss!! He announces in a cold and loud tone!!

His announcement surprise me!! I didn't expected that but I was somewhere relief about it! Aiden never let anyone show his emotions!! He was always cold face and emotionless!!

He signalled me to change, he along with all boys left the changing room!!
Camila came and helped me!!
Well u owe a thanks to aidenn!! She said in a teasing manner

No why would I? He didn't do anything? I said in a protesting manner!!
Let me tell u one thing darling !! He saw u entering the room and before he could do anything other boys entered too and he texted me to come there as soon as possible!!! She explained!!!

Oh then I.. I'll think about it "
I changed into lower and camila helped me to drop me to my new dorm!!
Noah joined her in midway!!

U didn't tell us why u joined this school? And where are u from? Noah asked while driving

Oh I need to make up something!! I can't tell them that my parents are a mafia and I ran away from the house and not to say not only one but two mafia world are searching for me, to kill me ,to make my life another hell!!

Lost somewhere? Noah snapped his fingers..
Well ya!! My parents live far away! And I heard about this school, it's real popular so I decided to join it...

I'm glad u joined it!! Noah says happily!! Here we have reached !
What's ur dorm no.?
Oh wait let me check!! I say checkin the no. In my phone
It's 972.
Noah face expression suddenly changes into a mixture of confusion and tension!!
Are you sure? He asks hesitantly!

Yeah yeah!! Let's go! I'm really excited to see my new dorm! I move towards the stairs!!

I look back and say "Noah are you coming? Or leaving me here"?
Oh ya ! I'm coming, he said helping me with my bags!

Where do u live tho? I asks Noah!
I live here only, after 4 dorms!! He said in a little lighting up way!

Noah was one of the ambivert! He notices the people very careful and then decide whether to trust them or not!!

I enter my dorm!!
Someone lives here? I asks Noah!!
Ya actually and I don't think you'll like knowing who lives here.. He hesitates

Oh is the boy/girl living here mean? What could be more worst, I'll adjust tho... I say with a lil sadness on my face...

Um Actually it's worst according to u!!

I see the room gate getting open and a guy in just lowers steps out of it!!

What the hell!!!! I'm not living here with this ass hole!??I say in a screaming way.

It's aiden? Why again him? Why can't this guy get away from me! Since I have entered the school he's crossing my way every second!!! Ughhhhh I say in frustation...

Oh the feeling is mutual !! Aiden says in a cold voice but in a calm way!

"Do me a favor chick! Just get out of my face!! Even ur breathing frustrates me"
He says in a rude tone!!

Oh then why don't u stop focussing on me and my breathing? I snap at him back!

And why don't u stop breathing, bitch, he's says in a dramatic way!!

I'll rather die then breathe in the same air as you!! I say in more angrier way!! Stepping closer to him!

You... " Aiden was about to say something but he was cut off by noah.
I could tell seeing what Noah was feeling Noah felt like hitting his head on wall
Guyssss relax!! Stop fighting like anything!! Ok?

Say sorry to each other?
Aiden and i give each other a angry stare...

Say? I'm waiting, I say tapping my feet on floor , giving him the same angry glare... Folding up my arms to my chest..

Don't test my patience " Aiden snapped back..
"I'll die but I'll not apologize "

As if I'm dying for that? Huh? I revert back!!

See guys!! I knew this would be a big ruckus...!! U have to stay with each other ok?

After 30 mins of me and aiden annoying and roasting each other!

Jesusssss!!! Noah shouts loudly , can you guys get a chill? I feel like I'm handling two kinder garden children..who are fighting over nothing...

"What should I do if you have such a troublesome friend or whatsoever "

"Trust me I haven't even started creating trouble for you " Aiden says without a stop

I'm never having kids in future for sure after seeing you both"Noah says in a low tone,low enough that aiden and I we both heard him..

We finally sit after shifting me in there... Noah helps me with shifting!

"I hope you guys don't kill each other!!noah says as he leaves...

Aiden helds my wrist tightly as soon as door closes !
U little girl!! Listen to me .... I hold my breath!

So new chapter very soon huh? Enjoy guys!! And let me know what u think about it!!

And new year's closer so enjoy!!!

Will they survive each other in the same dorm? Will they kill each other in the same air they breathe? Or things go turn around!What problems are coming their way? Stay tuned!!!

Xoxo...