Hot nerd!

"You wanted to meet me? May I ask the reason? "

Something in me didn't felt good meeting her, the way she was looking me, like she was envious yet pretending that she don't give a fuck.

"I heard a lot about you, so just was curious, well come let me introduce to my friends"?

Oh sure! I say forcing a smile.

"She's karen and here the one with red hair is janis"

"Oh hy, " Nice to meet you.
I was hating this introduction, I never wanted to meet any of those people, damn I was supposed to remain low, not getting involved with people.

"Hy gurl" U don't have to be so formal with us" Karen replied.

"Well um should I catch you later? Actually I was having class and shitt I guess I missed it. "

"Well it's good thing you missed it, let me tell you about people here" .

"Come let me introduce you to my boyfriend "

"Okay sounds good, " I head with her towards locker room, may be she wasn't that bad to have a convo with.

"Well you know, u can have any guy around here, but the hottest guy around here is wrap around my fingers, so as a friendly warning don't try any stupid stunts with him, to attract him towards you. "She said with a smile, I am still confused what exactly was she doing being friendly or giving me low key threats?

"There he is, hy baby " Melisa said to a boy who was arranging some things in locker I guess"

And he closed the locker, I was just shocked seeing him.

"His name is aiden Rodriguez " My little naughty devil you know, she said holding aiden's hand.

Aiden immediately jerked her hand off , giving her a death stare.

I was not shocked cause he was in relationship but I was shocked cause I never imagined I guy like him in relationship, like relationship relationship really? It was hard to swallow but something in me felt bad after seeing him in relationship.

Aiden stare turn towards me and he again gave me a cold stare, as if he don't know me.
Silence in the atmosphere was combating through itself.

I didn't wanted to acknowledge the fact that I live with him cause I had nothing to do with these guys, neither I wanted to have any drama.

"Look's like you both know each other "melisa broke the silence.

No!
Yes!
We both said different ans at the same time...

" What was that? " Melisa inquired.

"Well maybe he might have heard of me as I'm the new girl "
I said.

Aiden stopped then eventually nodded in a way of agreeing.

So our plan to meet tonight is on ,right babe? Melisa questioned Aiden.

He grabbed melisa by her arm and pulled her to a corner, saying excuse us"

How many times I have said you I'm not your boyfriend anymore? Can't u get this small thing inside your head? Aiden said in a frustrating way .

I know you are a little sad from me but we'll fix things darling alright? Let's not create a scene" Melisa said calmly, giving Aiden a kiss on cheek...

Aiden gave a cold stare and he made the way out of there

I was unaware of what they were talking, cause they were at a distant, so I thought it's better to move from here