Escape!

His body suddenly turned tight, he was relaxed till now.

I heard a gun shot.

"Bend down" Voice escaped from aiden's lips.
His arms covered me , I realized we just dodge a bullet which was shot towards us. Everything was too quick to understand what exactly happened.

The car's windscreen was broken.

"Hold me tightly " Aiden said..
I holded him and tilted my neck a little so he could see the front, I could feel his body movement, trying to start the car...

Apparently we didn't had much time to make me sit comfortably in the side seat, cause all I could tell was we were under attack..

Aiden tries to drive until another bullet hit the car's tyre making car drift...

A sudden push came making my back hit at the steering but Aiden placed his hand on my back, to protect my back from getting hurt by the sudden push...
He wrapped me around his arms in a way to sort of protect me while the car lost balance and drifted...

The car didn't picked much speed, so drift didn't cause us much damage... But we knew we were in deep trouble...

"Shitt shit"
Get off".

It was all black, the cold air hit me, I was confused what the hell was happening.

A black car with 3,4 man's was about to hit me... The light directly flashed in my eyes, I covered my eyes unable to understand what was the voice, what's the beem of light coming near and more near.
I heard the sound of car coming closer and closer.
Just as the vehicle sped dangerously close, Aiden instinctively sprang into action. With lightning speed, he lunged towards me, pushing me out of harm's way. The screeching of tires filled the air as they tumbled to the ground, the impact jolting through our bodies.

Adrenaline coursed through our veins, hearts pounding as we lay on the asphalt, grateful to have narrowly escaped the imminent danger.

In no time my mind went blank, unable to adapt the series of danger event's happening within seconds...

The car drifted and stopped a little not to far and then man starting bouncing out of it one by one...

Aiden held my hand, we were running in their opposite direction, Aiden tightly held my hand.

I had no idea where we were going, I turned my head while running to see if they were still following us.

Unfortunately yes they were.

That's when I notice this is the same highschool I go to.

Aiden springed over a wall which was not tall enough , he helped me climbing...

Well he just holded my waist and threw me on the other side expecting me to balance myself which I was not able to.. I mean I can't walk straight how did he expected me to balance myself when he just picked and threw me like a ball...

Thankfully the fall was not from greater heights, I landed on my bouncing hips....

"Owww " I tried to get up, while caressing my bum...

"We don't have much time" Aiden said while holding me again and running in whatever direction he was taking me..

We entered the school's hall from God know's where...I was just running in the direction Aiden was running taking me.

It was pitch black, there was no one inside, so silent all I could hear was our footsteps our running footsteps...

Why was there no watchman Or any staff to help us?
Was it all planned?