3 - WORLD BUMPING DAY

Song for the Chapter: The Only Thing That Matters by Kevin Levar

••••••••••

Sometimes, we all need a little push—bump—to get us in the right direction. No matter how uncanny it might seem.

••••••••••

"So, this is your schedule," the Vice Principal smiled at Violet as she sat behind her opulent desk

"So, this is your schedule," the Vice Principal smiled at Violet as she sat behind her opulent desk. "We know of your injury and would not force you to involve yourself in any physical activities unless you feel well enough to."

She was a genteel woman who seemed to be in her early 50s, grey streaks highlighting her hair

She was a genteel woman who seemed to be in her early 50s, grey streaks highlighting her hair. She appeared to be the kind who didn't flaunt her position as most others in such positions would.

Despite her understanding smile, Violet felt overwhelmed by the many classes she had to take. Due to her fencing, she had always been exempted from classes whenever she needed to.

But this... felt different. She felt like she was going to suffocate under the load of the abrupt changes in her life.

Having already had a trying day, which involved waking up earlier than usual to help prepare breakfast for the family—a rather large one which could probably feed all of Afghanistan.

Violet gathered her equilibrium and willed herself to smile back. She took her tablet which had been loaded with her schedule and everything she needed for her classes and walked out.

This is my fate... God's plan for my life now. She took in a deep breath, closing her eyes for the briefest moment as she reflected on her elder brother's words.

Everything is going to be alright, she thought to herself. Would it not?

She recalled the previous night's encounter and immediately shook her head. No, she wasn't going to dwell on her encounter with the Ice Prince.

Violet pulled up the school map on her tablet and tried to locate her first class for the day, when the premonition of a presence surrounded by evil hit her like an avalanche.