16 - EL ROI: THE GOD WHO SEES

Songs for the Chapter: THE GOD WHO SEES, by Nicole C. Mullen and Kathie Lee Gifford (please try your best to listen) and
LOVE NEVER FAILS by Jonathan Butler and Juanita Bynum

Yes, I have so many favourites, but this one in particular is one I love to go to over and over again.

And please try the first song as you read this chapter... hopefully to set the mood by GOD'S Grace and end with the second. 🥰🥰🥰

•••••••••••

"For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: But the wicked shall fall into mischief."

~ Proverbs 24:16 KJV

"God moves in a mysterious way
His wonders to perform...

...Judge not the Lord by feeble sense
But trust Him for His grace
Behind a frowning providence
He hides a smiling face..."

•••••••••••

•••••••••••

Isabella knew she could not see Violet that night after finding out about the loss her friend had suffered.

Yet, she lay on the bed tossing, sleep eluding her.

What was it Violet had once told her? She tried to remember.

"There is a space in everyone's heart that only GOD can fill."

Yes! Those were the words. And she felt she could not wait any longer. She could not wait till Violet recovered from the pain of her loss. She needed CHRIST at that very moment.

And if what Violet said was true, GOD would listen to her despite not knowing the right words to say or anyone to lead her.

~~~

Vincenzo could not help but feel anxious

Vincenzo could not help but feel anxious. He had signed the papers that their Royal status demanded to make the marriage of his sister official.

Yet, he felt no peace about it. Something gnawed at him, but, there was no going back.