01'

*excuse any mistakes*

Ny'airi Chanel

16 Years old ...

"Khalil" I moaned out as he sucked on my neck and twirled his thumb around on my sensitive spot.

He slipped my pants off and got a condom out his pocket. He slid it on so effortlessly and asked me if I was ready. I nodded and he gently started pushing his length in me. I scrunched my face up in pain and he stopped for a second before continuing.

After what felt like forever of pain pleasure started taking over and I moaned out. He slightly moaned in my ear making me even wetter.

"I love you Khalil." I managed to moan out.

"I love you too mamas." He groaned as he slowly slid in and out of me.

Both our moans filled the air and we both came one after the other.

I laid down and let sleep take over me.

--

The next morning when I woke up Khalil was nowhere to be found. I picked my phone up off the nightstand and went to call him but it went straight to voicemail. I then texted him and It didn't deliver.

I certain level of panic started to arise in me., I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth, threw on some sweats and headed out door. I hopped in my car and headed to Khalil's house. I seen his car in the driveway when I approached and I sighed in relief, maybe he was just sleeping and his phone died.

I knocked on the door and no answer.

I knocked again, then a very irritated looking Khalil opened the door.

"What man?" He said looking at me.

I was a little taken aback because of what just transpired last night.

"I was just checkin on you." I said lowly

"You not my bitch to be doin that." He said back

I felt the tears starts to swell in my eyes. I blinked them back because he wasn't about to see me cry.

"What did I do to you? You've never talked to me like this." I asked feeling so hurt right now.

"Man go on somewhere. Dont come back ova here." He said and shut the door.

I stood there just staring at the door in complete shock.

I couldn't just let this go. This is someone who I love with all my heart and letting it go wasn't something I was going to do easily. 

I started beating on the door again. I was going to make sure he talked to me.

"KHALIL OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR AND TALK TO ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I don't give a fuck who heard me.

"The fuck I just say man?" He said when he finally opened it back up.

"Khalil stop this please just talk to me." I said with tears now pouring out of my eyes.

"Ny'Airi get the fuck in your car and go home." He said with a defeated look in his eyes.

He looked at me one more time then shut the door in my face again. This time I let him go. I turned around and went to my car. I couldn't believe that he would do me like this.

Fuck me then leave me?

Is that what he thought of me? Is that what he wanted to do this whole time? Has our whole friendship been a lie? 6 years of friendship and this is what he does to me?

That was the last day I ever seen Khalil.

That was the day my heart turned cold.

That was the day I turned into a bitch.

Blame Khalil.

---------------------------------

Heyyy. This was just a chapter to kinda fill you in on Ny'airi and Khalil start to the relationship.

Khalil a lil bitch huh?

Dont be a silent reader comment something

CLICK THE STARRR!

muah 💋