05'

*excuse any mistakes*

Ny'Airi Chanel

--

I stood in the doorway looking at this man I once knew. He no longer looks like the Khalil I use to know. Khalil always been fine but he surpassed fine. Good took his time with this man.

Snapping myself out of whatever trance I was in I looked at him with pure disgust as he stood at my door with a funky ass smirk on his face.

"Ny I missed ya ass so much." He said starting to smile.

pretty ass teeth

"Khalil why are you at my house right now?" I asked him for the second time.

"I just said I missed you."

"how did you even get my address?" I questioned

'don't worry bout all that can I come in or what?"

"Hell no Khalil! I don't fuck with you and I have a client in about 30 minutes so leave." I told him

"No"

"What the fuck do you mean no?" I looked at him as if he had two heads.

"I bought you something." He said lifting the Gucci bag that I didn't even realize that he was holding.

"Khalil I don't care." I told him rolling my eyes. This conversation was starting to really get on my fucking nerves.

"Ok look I'll leave only on 2 conditions." He said I just looked at him not saying anything.

"You take the gift and you give me your number." He said

"No and Hell No." I said mugging him then I'm here to stay." He said pushing past me and walking in my house.

THIS NIGGA HAS LOST HIS FUCKING MIND!

"Khalil GET THE FUCK OUT." I followed behind him as he walked into the living room.

I watched as he made his self comfortable on my couch and picked up the remote and opened Netflix.

"Ok I have a client coming any minute and I don't have time for this." I said with a sigh

"Tuff" He said flipping through TV Shows to watch

"Ill take the gift and give you my number Khalil just get out." I said

He turned off the TV, stood up and handed me his phone. I put my number in and he called it right when I handed him the phone back. I heard my phone ring from the couch and he hung up. He left the bag on the couch then headed for the door.

"Ny when I call or text yo phone answer it." He said

I rolled my eyes knowing I would block him as soon as he left.