08'

*excuse any mistakes*

Ny'Airi Chanel

--

"Yo ass was drunk as hell last night." Lexi said on facetime

"Im already knowing, I woke up at Khalil house." I told her

"Bitch what? Yall fuck?" She asked getting close as hell to the camera.

"Damn bitch back up." I laughed

"Wait hold on." She said.

I then seen Wynter name pop up on the facetime screen.

"Bitch you are messy." I laughed and seen the girls come in to frame.

"Yall why Ny wake up at Khalil house this morning." Lexi told them

"Yall fuck? If yall fucked I owe Shoota 100." Wynter said

"Bitch you bettin on me?" I told her

"Yell yea." She told me

"She aint answering the question." Lexi chimed in

"NO we didn't fuck damn." I said

"Ok so what happened?" Wynter said.

Flashback* This morning

I opened my eyes and looked around the room I was in. I know this room set up anywhere, I spent majority or my childhood in the room. Being in this room gave off a bit of nostalgia but also pain and heart ache. I sat up and looked over to some clothes, my favorite Dove soap, a loofa, a dry towel, and a tooth brush.

I walked into the bathroom connected to the room and turned on the shower, I did my business and put in the oversized tee and some biker shorts.

I headed downstairs and smelled the weed before I seen him sitting in the couch scrolling on his phone.

"Wassup Ny." He said when he seen me coming down the stairs.

"Hey." I said back

"You hungry? I ordered food 20 minutes ago it should be pullin up." He said pitting the blunt out.

"Nah im coo." I told him and he nodded

"Why you bring me here?" I asked him the heartache grew as I looked at the front door where he slammed it in my face multiple times.

"I was gon take you home but you didn't have yo keys and Yo ass was too knocked out to give me the code to your front door." He said and shrugged.

'Awe well thanks but I dont wanna be here.." I told him as tears started to swell in my eyes.

"Ny whats wrong?" He asked with concern laced in his voice and all over his face.

"Nun, can you just take me home." I said and he nodded.