07'

* excuse any mistakes *

(picture)

Ny'Airi Chanel

--

I look up from my computer hearing my phone go off - its Wynter calling.

"Heyy bae" I said when I answered.

"Hey sexy -" She greeted back

"- are you busy today?" She asked finishing her sentence

"I have a head to do in about 30 minutes other than that no." I told her

"perfect can you PLEASE help me set up for Summyr birthday party when you done?" She begged me

"Yeah of course. I gotta get you hip anyway on Harlow ass." I told her

"Ohh bitch what she do?" she asked

"Ima tell you when I get there my client just pulled up." I told her

"ok love you."

"love you too" and we hung up.

--

After an hour and a half I finished my clients hair and if course took some pictures.

--

Nythehairplug

❤️     💬     ⏩10,675 likesNythehairplug: another one, thank you 🩷

❤️     💬     ⏩
10,675 likes
Nythehairplug: another one, thank you 🩷

view all 6,345 comments

Random: no lace 😍
Random: this fyreee 🔥
Client: I love my hairrrrrr 💕 so happy I finally got to book! did not disappoint!!!

--

When my client left I cleaned up my hair room, I can not stand a messy house.

I texted Wynter and told her to give me an hour then I would be on my way. I decided to get Summyr an actual gift. From conversation we had at the restaurant she seemed super sweet and I just wanted to be nice and get her something.

I headed to the mall to pick up the gift I had already ordered so I didn't get distracted. If I had to look around for something chances are I would've went shopping for myself and one hour would've easily turned into three.

I walked into The Dior store and grabbed the White and grey monogramed tote back with the matching sneakers.

--

Twenty five minutes later I pulled up to Wynter's House. I seen her car and 3 other cars in the driveway. I grabbed Summyr's presents and knocked on the door. I heard her yell its open, so I opened the door and I walked in.

"I'm in the living room." She said.

I walked to where her voice came from and I seen her sitting on her couch scrolling in her phone.